5.0 out of 5 stars awesome for exfoliation

Published on February 15, 2011 by Joy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome for exfoliation, August 21, 2010
physiquenerd (NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New England/Earthline - Face Brush Natural Bristle Wood Hand - Skincare & Spa Products (Health and Beauty)
I don't like anything "soft" or "gentle" when it comes to exfoliating or microdermabrasion. I'm an "advanced" user of these and I've found this little cheap brush is awesome at both dry and wet exfoliating my face. I glow. I don't have to wear a stitch of foundation. Of course there's lots more to my retinue of beauty products, but for something so cheap this brush is nice and firm and really gets in there. I love the strength of the bristles.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Bristles, February 15, 2011
After using this brush for less than two weeks, the bristles are pretty much shot. The only ones that are not bent, smashed down, and/or completely useless are the ones on the outside perimeter of the brush head. This is my first experience with natural bristles, so perhaps this is normal?? Also, the brush head is too large to adequately clean/scrub the small spaces and curves of your face.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nens Natural Facial Brush, June 26, 2006
Love the fact that I don't have to use my hands to clean my face. The brush is hard at first but with constant use the brush softens up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sheds Bristles, June 9, 2011
When I purchased this brush I think it was $6, I definitely wouldn't spend $9 for it. It was shedding bristles as soon as I opened it. After awhile the bristles in the middle are smushed down completely.

The bristles are too long and not packed tight enough for you to evenly exfoliate your face, you'll wind up pressing hard to get it to work (which it won't) and then one odd bristle that stays up will scratch you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little brush, November 13, 2010
I bought this brush because I heard if you wash and exfoliate with a brush it will help with black heads, etc. Although I do notice the difference in how clean my face feels, it is an ongoing process to repair what has been going on for years. But I love the wooden handle. I picked this one because I heard some complaints from customers that bought the plastic one saying it cracks in the shower. But this little guy is sturdy. Fits right in your hand very comfortably. The bristles are not soft or hard, there somewhere in the middle so you really get a good cleanse and get off all the excess dry skin, etc. After this whole time which has been about a month only one bristle has fallen out but that is too be expected. I find it does the job well and it looks like I'll have this for awhile. So I would recommend this product out of all the brushes that are on amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good brush, November 6, 2009
A.J. (Philadelphia Suburbs, PA) - See all my reviews
This brush is really good. The bristles are not soft; they're firm. You don't even need to apply pressure when you're washing your face. Since I keep my beard short {stubble}, this helps with any hairs in case I cut too close and it might become ingrown.

I'm surprised to see the price at 8.99 because I purchased two for under $6.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too harsh, October 10, 2011
Its too harsh for the face, it hurts :( I dont think I will be using at all. Waste of money

4.0 out of 5 stars A pretty good investment, January 22, 2011
I read up on different brushes and ended up taking the plunge with this one. The brush itself is sturdy and is holding up great so far at four weeks' use. I use it with my cleanser when I wash my face and I have started seeing some improvement with my worst patches of large pores and blackheads (this doesn't happen overnight.) Low cost, simple, and effective is always a winning combination for me :) I recommend this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh, September 7, 2011
I like hard bristles but this was too much. They also flatten out and don't really stay up. It's just a smooahed brush now. Wouldn't buy it and I'm currently looking for a new one. Ugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., February 15, 2011
This brush is exactly what I was looking for in the shower. It is gentle, but rough enough that I feel my face is being exfoliated without added irritation that some brushes create. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a deep cleaning exfoliation brush!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›