Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on August 21, 2010
I don't like anything "soft" or "gentle" when it comes to exfoliating or microdermabrasion. I'm an "advanced" user of these and I've found this little cheap brush is awesome at both dry and wet exfoliating my face. I glow. I don't have to wear a stitch of foundation. Of course there's lots more to my retinue of beauty products, but for something so cheap this brush is nice and firm and really gets in there. I love the strength of the bristles.
on February 15, 2011
After using this brush for less than two weeks, the bristles are pretty much shot. The only ones that are not bent, smashed down, and/or completely useless are the ones on the outside perimeter of the brush head. This is my first experience with natural bristles, so perhaps this is normal?? Also, the brush head is too large to adequately clean/scrub the small spaces and curves of your face.
on June 26, 2006
Love the fact that I don't have to use my hands to clean my face. The brush is hard at first but with constant use the brush softens up.
on June 9, 2011
When I purchased this brush I think it was $6, I definitely wouldn't spend $9 for it. It was shedding bristles as soon as I opened it. After awhile the bristles in the middle are smushed down completely.

The bristles are too long and not packed tight enough for you to evenly exfoliate your face, you'll wind up pressing hard to get it to work (which it won't) and then one odd bristle that stays up will scratch you.
on November 13, 2010
I bought this brush because I heard if you wash and exfoliate with a brush it will help with black heads, etc. Although I do notice the difference in how clean my face feels, it is an ongoing process to repair what has been going on for years. But I love the wooden handle. I picked this one because I heard some complaints from customers that bought the plastic one saying it cracks in the shower. But this little guy is sturdy. Fits right in your hand very comfortably. The bristles are not soft or hard, there somewhere in the middle so you really get a good cleanse and get off all the excess dry skin, etc. After this whole time which has been about a month only one bristle has fallen out but that is too be expected. I find it does the job well and it looks like I'll have this for awhile. So I would recommend this product out of all the brushes that are on amazon
on July 3, 2014
Fabulous complexion cleansing brushes,especially good for exfoliation! Just go easy in small circles and you'll get used to them, some reviewers complained about them being too rough but I've used a Clarisonic so I'm used to exfoliating my skin.
on April 18, 2013
Seems well made but I couldn't use this on my face. It is very stiff and actually hurt. I haven't really found another good use for it either. I tried to soften it up by scrubbing my leg with it and using hot water but it didn't help.
on October 5, 2012
Better than a buf-puf, and less expensive than the rotating facial brush, so, with a little old fashioned elbow grease, this little natural bristle facial brush does all that and more. It is a great exfoliant for the face and neck, I love it! Definitely worth the $5-$6 dollars and then some. A++
on November 6, 2009
This brush is really good. The bristles are not soft; they're firm. You don't even need to apply pressure when you're washing your face. Since I keep my beard short {stubble}, this helps with any hairs in case I cut too close and it might become ingrown.

I'm surprised to see the price at 8.99 because I purchased two for under $6.
on October 10, 2011
Its too harsh for the face, it hurts :( I dont think I will be using at all. Waste of money

See 1 answered question