Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on May 29, 2013
I got these for my brother because he LOVES the Patriots. I was expecting less because of the cheap price, but they are high quality gloves that will last. I tried them on and they probably won't keep your hands warm in 5 degree weather but he uses them to scrape the windshield because they allow for easy grip and securely stay on your hand. The logo is embroidered on so it looks very nice. This is a one-size-fits-all type of item. As a woman, these gloves were too big but they fit my brother's hands perfectly.
on February 26, 2013
These gloves are neither too thick nor terribly heavy weight. I bought them for my 8th grade son, a Patriots fan, for Christmas. He likes them because they have a nice tight cuff, and grips on the palms and fingers. They're warm enough to keep his hands warm while playing ball at recess most days, and the textured palms and fingers give him more control than plain cloth gloves. They're also small enough to fit in his coat pockets without making a big lump in the pocket.
on December 17, 2014
These are nice gloves. I like that they have grippers. Good for any sports fans. Although I wouldn't recommend wearing them for all kinds of labor, they are perfect just to wear to keep your hands warm. The gloves have a striking blue color with the Patriot logo on the front. Nice little collectors item.
on December 23, 2013
I recently picked up these gloves to leave with my Patriots stuff that I wear to games. I thought for $8 they were the perfect price for the gloves. The inside has the gripper palm which is very nice. Travel mugs or whatever else you might want to hold wont slip. Unfortunately though they dont allow for texting so you need to take them off to do that.

These are not your very heavy weight winter gloves you would want to go skiing with, but if you are wearing them outside to walk a bit they are perfect.
on January 20, 2015
Nice grip, they are heavy duty without feeling like you have heavy duty gloves on - you can still do everything with your hands as you could if you were wearing thinner gloves. My husband LOVES these and gets compliments on them almost every time he wears them
on February 3, 2013
These gloves are pretty good! however they are not very warm. the little grip bumps are good for gripping my steering wheel so i use these as driving gloves more so then keep my hands warm gloves. I bought them so i could represent my favorite football team and for the price they were a great buy. But dont expect these to keep your hands warm alone in 10 degree weather. overall i am happy they look to be made well and should last me a long time!
on December 18, 2012
My daughters bought these for their dad for their birthday and he loves them. He doesn't wear them with a nice coat or anything, but they are perfect for when he has to scrape the windshield in the mornings and when he is driving to work. They were inexpensive for an NFL product, but are of a good quality.
on December 27, 2012
These gloves are an awesome addition to my son's collection of Patriots items. They are well made and padded in the palms for comfort. An awesome gift for the ultimate Patriots fan who works or does anything outdoors.
on June 30, 2011
I purchased this as a gift for my son, he is a big patriots fan. He was so pleased with them he just loved them .I would not think twice about ordering them again for anyone on my gift list. The best part was the price, it did not break the pocketbook and that to me is a great thing with prices going through the roof.
on December 13, 2011
Sadly I had these gloves for only a few days until I lost one in a cab. Such a great purchase that I am buying them again! The gloves aren't the heaviest in the world, but when it gets crisp out they do the job of keeping your hands warm!