Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on April 30, 2015
Being a die hard Lions fan, I find myself buying many Draft Hats. Rarely do I find myself being excited about the acquisition of a new hat, and then I opened this hat. The Liquid Chrome team logo is awesome. Sure, I could describe it, but I would not be able to craft a description worthy of the Liquid Chrome raised logo. On the underside of the bill is an outline of the Detroit city skyline. It's cool, but I love the Lions, not the city of Detroit. None the less it's a sweet feature on the underside of a hat's bill. This is a sweet hat, with many things that make it cool. New Era, you have outdone yourself, and many people will be pleased, myself included.
on December 16, 2015
Alright Im not a review guy but this one I have too love the liquid chrome new era they look so nice and fresh and it just pops i got the colts and chiefs hats for 12.99 each which is a steal the chiefs hat is definitely nicer and just pops Alot more than the colts hat and the logo on the chiefs hat is just a beautiful thing for your eyes to look hat the colts hat is fire too the blue and hat with the gold NFL emblem on the back and the brim on both hats which I didn't notice in picture it has circles starting small and getting bigger starting half way on the brim and blending into a grayish color looks so nice 5 stars highly recommend this hat would of paid 25 30 bucks and been more than happy
on May 1, 2015
The cap arrived quickly, and I love the Houston skyline w/ the word HOUSTON under the cap's bill, but therl only part I don't like is that the Texans logo in the front kinda looks like a sticker and not your typical stitched Texans bull logo. Overall, no complaints, I still really like it.
on January 5, 2016
Team logo is a sticker, not a sewn on patch. The sticker was already peeling off when it arrived. Makes it look almost counterfeit. The bill of the hat is not solid orange as the picture shows, it has a polka dot design on it. I'll be returning it for a refund and will wait for the onfield cap to drop in price.
on December 23, 2015
Love the under bill of this cap. Nothing like the skyline of my favorite city to add to just how sharp this hat is. My initial order came with a crooked logo, but amazon promptly sent me out a new one which was awesome. This new hat, however, had a slight air bubble under the main logo which is the only reason I won't give it 5 stars. I'm a tad bit OCD about things so, this may not even be something that bothers someone else. GO NINERS!
on February 2, 2016
Saw this hat that I've never seen before being worn by players and coaches on the sideline. The logo was shiny and so I thought it was possibly metal. While the game was still on, did a quick search of online hat retailers and then here on Amazon. Guess who had it on sale? Ordered it with Prime and was wearing it two days later. Turns out the logo is some sort of metallic applique that's not a thick metal logo, but something thin and shiny. Whatever it is, it's cool. Oh and almost forgot the under-bill design with the city skyline! WAY COOL!
-49er Faithful
on September 13, 2015
Overall the price was okay. Delivery was on time. The hat even has an awesome layout and design....if it was straight. The logo on the front of the hat is crooked. The T doesn't line up straight with the seam on the front of the hat so the mistake is quite noticeable. If it wasn't such a hassle, we would return the hat.
on December 14, 2015
Nice looking hat but the sizing was way off. I usually wear a 7 5/8, but I ordered a 7 3/4 just to be safe. I got the item and it was the smallest thing I ever tried on my head. I honestly think it was at best 7 1/4. Very disappointed, not even worth sending back because who knows what I would have gotten? Just gave it to a friend that it fit.
on October 12, 2015
Bought this for my son, he really likes the city's name printed under the brim. The emblem is a different kind, it isn't stitched on like other caps. It still looks very nice, great quality, great price, fits perfectly.
on March 11, 2016
I really did like this hat. I bought it the same fitted size as all my other hats. I received product and it was too tight for my melon. I had to return it and the Amazon daily deals it was under had expired and exchanging wasn't an option. Oh well.