Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 12, 2014
This hat is a high quality hat, and is fully lined for a special added touch. However, though it matches the picture in the thumbnail, it is different from what is shown on the product listing. New Era has (at least) two versions of these NFL hats, and one version includes white stripes in addition to the two team colors. The picture on the detailed product description shows the white-lines version, but the version without white lines is what was sent. It does match the thumbnail picture (Amazon, why are they different?) and is warm, but I was disappointed because I had wanted the other version.
on February 25, 2013
This knit cap was by the looks of it, big enough to fit almost any head. Welp, not so much and if you've got a large cranium and want it to cover your ears - no so much. But, if you're the average jane or joe, it'll work just fine.
on January 11, 2013
love the design of this think, really looks cool and everybody i know compliments it (even the non sports fans). one thing to note: the underside is lined with this grey fleece type material, really does a good job of keeping the dome nice and toasty

A+ goes to New Era
on January 16, 2014
I am so happy I bough this, from Amazon.

I bought one off another site from "China"... and boy the service was horrible and it came in to be a fake rip off cheap beanie.

The inner lay seam inside the beanie is wonderfully smooth and comfortable. Most happiest and proudest fan gear to ever buy.
on January 27, 2013
This fleece lines beanie is very nice and very warm on my bald head. My only complaint is that the lining on the inside did rip a few days after receiving it, but it is on the inside so only I know it is there. I love it and think that you will too! Just make sure to order in silver and black. Go Raiders!!!
on February 5, 2013
It finaly arrived today, about 25 days after ordering it. The "G" logo on the front had an unraveling thread which when pulled would have taken the "G" completely off the front of the hat. So, I put a spot of glue over the end thread and it stoped from unraveling. It now has a small glue stain on the "g", but it is warable. Since waiting so long for delivery, I decided to keep it and not send it back.
Ron Klehr
on December 25, 2012
Very excited about getting this hat since I saw Big Ben wear it on the sidelines. My son gave it to me for Christmas today, and it was definitely worth the build-up I've been giving it in my head. First, it just plain looks good. Second, it's got super-warm fleece on the inside that keeps my head toasty warm. Last, just buy the hat already. Can't go wrong!
on November 25, 2013
This is not the hat I ordered, the fact that I bought a "certified" NFL KNOCKOFF from SHENZHEN GUANGDONG CHINA is disturbing.... but hey who cares right? I DO! this is blatant misrepresentation and for the price maybe you should of thrown in another knockoff just for the sake of shame..... STAY AWAY...
on January 4, 2013
I bought this for my husband for Christmas and he LOVES it. Shipping was fast and on time for christmas. When I opened the box to make sure it was the beanie I was surprised at how thick and warm it is. He wears it almost every day!! Go PACKERS
on December 27, 2012
I ordered the New York Jets knit hat(yes the team sucks)I know... but I loved the color so that's why I ordered it. And to my surprise?? this bad boy actually keeps my head warm! I like the fact that it has the lil thin white sheet inside as well which keeps my head extra warm, by that alone, you can tell it wasn't cheaply made! I think It was worth every penny. stylish too!