Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

Price:$12.49 - $25.99

on July 19, 2012
The hat is great, showed up on time. My fitted size is exactly between a 7-1/8 and 7-1/4 so the fitted hats (New Era) don't work for me. It's hard to find a 39-30 hat in stores so I gave it a prayer and hit the order button on the medium-large. Same deal. It fits like a 7-1/4 on me so I'm giving it to my dad and ordering the small-medium. There are no real sizing charts for the stretch sizes (even on the new era page) so maybe everyone in New Era will read this and save people from the hassle I just went through. Yeah right, but maybe it will help you.

***UPDATE
The smaller size was way too small. No winning with this one if you are a 7-1/8 to 7-1/4 and want a New Era hat.
on December 18, 2012
Really high quality, and great-looking. The sizing is off though - this is supposed to fit small to medium heads, and it likely would only fit people with medium skulls. I'm a 7 1/8 and this is too big. Too wide, and too deep.
on September 15, 2014
Love this cap. It fits perfectly - slid on to my head like butter, not too loose, not too tight (I went for a M/L - according to the size charts I was borderline between the M/L and the L/XL at 23" but went for the smaller size based on other reviews). While being a structured cap, it sits low and close enough to my head so it doesn't look too tall or like a box on top of my head. A nice, clean, professional-looking but modern cap.

One of the best things is that since it has a 95% polyester/5% spandex construction, it doesn't show sweat stains, at least not for me. I had the New Era Neo cap which was 100% cotton in the front and the brim, and after only about 2 months of wearing it, sweat stains started showing up all over the front and the brim of the cap - just looked terrible and had to throw it away. More than 2 months now with this cap and no problems with sweat stains, still looks virtually brand new. (BTW, I've heard that 100% wool construction is also good for not showing stains.)
on May 7, 2013
It's kinda crooked. I would call it slightly imperfect. I know hats aren't always going to be laser sharp and perfectly symmetrical but this one is definitely off in the front view. One part of if sits a lot higher than the other. I kinda don't want to wear it cause it looks stupid. Other than that, it was brand new with tags and in plastic bag.
on October 15, 2012
Takes some time to know the steadiness of this cap. It really helps you get out of cold and hot temperature and rainy weather conditions.
It also fits the head with stretchable lens.
B stands for myself as I am not buying it because of BOSTON Red Sox.
on August 11, 2011
I liked how this hat is different but not too different. Exactly what I wanted, something a little unique, but not extreme. Looks sweet. Logo on front, back and small on side.
on April 21, 2014
hat fit as expected. quality was great.
this review is based on false advertisement of actual product received. what i see on my screen (and 4 other computer screens) is a kelly green hat. i like unique hats and like to have a different one than everyone else at the ballpark. what i received in the mail was NOT what i ordered. i received regular a's hunter green hat.
on March 1, 2014
New Era Cap is notorious for making hats that do not fit. Nothing is standard. Sometime M/L will fit, sometimes it will be too small, or too big. Whoever runs this company is clueless. The hats must be made in China for them to off that badly in size. Warning, buy this New Era hat, and you will likely have to return and you will have to pay for shipping to return it.
on June 29, 2012
This O's hat is very well made, great fit and the sewing is very nice. Couldn't be more pleased with my purchase! Highly recommend this product.
on February 9, 2013
My new favorite hat. I have a large head and have trouble finding a hat that fits properly without looking like a satellite dish on my head. This hat pulls it off. Great hat!