2.0 out of 5 stars Danger Will Robinson!, January 19, 2012
This review is from: New Frontier (Paperback)
This reads like a talented 5th grader with an interest in political history and star trek decided to write a serious alternate history. This starts in the 1960's and has interstellar ion drive by the 90's because of how Marilyn Monroe died. Illogical leaps of cause and effect render this a waste of time. If it was a fun read, I could allow for some dumb stuff, but it's not even mildly interesting. The story has near zero character development.
I do not like writing negative reviews but as this has a 4 star rating(only one review), I felt I should warn others as I would have wished others had warned me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly written, February 25, 2013
Honestly, I have seen better writing from high school children. The book has little or no character development and juvenile plots.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Read, March 26, 2012
Louis Thompson (Cedar City, UT, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Frontier (Paperback)
I enjoyed reading New Frontier since it was an easy read and easy to follow. There is no real character development. There are some rather intriguing parts. The ending definitely makes you want to read what is coming up next. I also liked the prologue. It was the most interesting prologue I have ever read.

New Frontier
New Frontier by Cliff Ball (Paperback - December 21, 2011)
$9.99 $8.99