5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hat: Runs Small
Hat is really nice, excellent price. Make sure when ordering to get a size bigger, because the hat runs small. I usually wear a 7 1/2, but this hat fits very tight. There are ways to stretch the hat out, but save yourself the hassle and just get a size larger then you usually do.
Published 23 months ago by EJRICH

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing
Just a word to the wise, the sizing on this hat is incorrect. The labeled size actually fits a size smaller. I have experienced this many times. I normally wear size 7 1/2, but when I try on that size it fits very tight, like a 7 3/8. Size 7 5/8 fits me. Get the next size up when ordering. In this hat style only.
Published on November 27, 2012 by Ranger77

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, November 27, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, poorly fitting, October 23, 2012
This hat looks GREAT in the pictures but the front panel with the NY logo is too large. Actually looked a little silly when I put it on...

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit is very tight, June 1, 2013
I'd go with 1/8-1/4 inch bigger than you're normal hat size. These run very small compared to the other New Era hats I own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hat: Runs Small, January 24, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, December 27, 2012
Decent hat, seems to run a little small (i got 7 1/4 and it was tight on me, have to stretch it out)

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, December 12, 2012
i love the way this hat looks and the way it was shipped, cant wait to give it to my husband for christmas :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Still clean, January 15, 2014
Great item, still clean, still in one price even with kids in the house. Will buy more next time as holiday gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved it!, July 9, 2013
Amazon Customer (Philomont, VA, USA) - See all my reviews
This is a great fitted football cap. Well made and fits as described. Have a number of these hats for various teams!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat - as advertised, July 2, 2013
I purchased this hat for my son's 16th birthday. The coloring is nice and even and the logo clean and bright. The size was spot on. I would recommend it. The quality of the workmanship looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicks dig it!, June 24, 2013
I received this as a gift from my wife and I can say that I've received more compliments on this hat than any other I've owned over the past 20 years. Over the past 6 months I've worn this hat in most of the country and everywhere I go, people have asked where I got it from and said they liked it (even in Boston).

It's put together really well. It fits great & the stitching is still intact even after some rough nights and airplane rides.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›