Customer Discussions > The Digital Photography Book forum

New Photography Book Reviewers Wanted - Free Copy Provided

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 28, 2008 3:50:52 AM PDT
Terry Kyle says:
Dear Amazon Photographians,

As the publisher of the new photo contest book, "The World's Biggest Book of Photography Competitions, Awards, Grants & Places To Sell Your Photos Online" (edited by Steve Donovan), over at:

The World's Biggest Book of Photography Competitions, Awards, Grants and Places To Sell Your Photos Online

and

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0955898919?ie=UTF8&tag=latestbusines-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=0955898919

I am looking for genuine reviews of this new $19.99 title from individuals just like you.

I can provide a free copy of the book in Adobe PDF format and, whether negative or positive, I am just looking for honest reviews to both assist those considering purchasing the book and making future improvements.

Please get in touch via terrykyle2@googlemail.com if you are interested.

Also please note that this is a limited offer and will expire shortly.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards
Terry Kyle
Publisher
"The World's Biggest Book of Photography Competitions, Awards, Grants & Places To Sell Your Photos Online"
http://www.photography-competitions.net

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2009 4:26:22 PM PST
I am interested in reviewing this book. I have only done one photography book, but I am interested in finding out more about what people look for when they judge photographs.

I refer you to my amazon profile page if you wish to know more about me.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Wishes
Bani Sodermark

Posted on Feb 17, 2009 8:20:28 PM PST
S. Boe says:
I would also like to review this book. I have experience with portrait photography. I was assistant to a photography that did both journalistic and wedding photography. Besides that I love photography and art books. Thanx

Posted on Mar 8, 2009 11:35:52 PM PDT
I would be interested in reviewing the book. I teach a college course in Creative Photography and want to see if this is a good academic resource that I can recommend to students.

Best wishes,
Anne Wallace
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Oct 28, 2008
Latest post:  Mar 8, 2009

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Digital Photography Book
The Digital Photography Book by Scott Kelby (Paperback - September 2, 2006)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (975)