ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components 100 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums belkin All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Kids Halloween

New QOTSA Domino Records reissue: anybody know if it is indeed available now direct from the label?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 18, 2011 3:55:07 PM PDT
Hello all,
Sad to read on Amazon that QOTSA's self titled album reissue has been pushed back til May. Funny things is, on the label's site, it says "out now" for the CD, vinyl, and digital download. Can anyone confirm or deny if this is actually the case? I'd gladly pay a bit more to scoop this up now rather than wait another month.

Posted on Apr 20, 2011 8:35:14 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 21, 2011 8:59:35 AM PDT
RJM says:
Domino finally received their copies of this record are shipping them out to those who preordered through them first. After that, I assume Amazon will get their batch. I'm going to stick with my Amazon order because it was way cheaper.

Posted on Jun 2, 2011 2:40:39 PM PDT
ELRondo45 says:
If you go to they will link you back to Amazon Vinyl. So this is seemingly the best place to get it for now.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Apr 18, 2011
Latest post:  Jun 2, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Queens of the Stone Age (Remastered) (Bonus Tracks)
Queens of the Stone Age (Remastered) (Bonus Tracks) by Queens Of The Stone Age (Vinyl - 2011)
4.7 out of 5 stars (147)