Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

86%
14%
Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 17, 2013
I rarely write reviews however this book is a true experience of art and science.

The author, Seth Miller, did a magnificent job combining interviews, art, design, history, monologue, and geometry into a beautifully sculpted book.

I have always been obsessed and intrigued by geometry because it is perfect. There is always an answer... whether we know it or not, understand it or not... that's a different subject. The Chestahedron was something I knew NOTHING about. I am thrilled that Seth Miller took the time and effort to create this piece of art called 'a book'. It really is so much more than that, especially to someone who enjoys math, geometry, and art.

I'm sure you will find the book as interesting as I did. The quality of the art and pictures alone are well worth it's weight... Enjoy!
on February 17, 2013
The spirit with which Frank approaches the world is inspiring....that he is open to what is yet unknown and unimagined and goes boldly ahead is courageous. The illustrations and text are excellent and certainly challenge you to think and think again. Reading the book affirms my sense of the wonder and mystery of life and how much much more there is to contemplate.
on February 20, 2013
Frank Chester stands as a beacon among artists, sculptors, and, yes, even geometricians. This engaging book captures much of the wonder that has moved Frank Chester from the epiphany of a small ball of clay and seven sticks to the wonder of the Chestahedron. To turn page after page and see the beauty of the objects that developed from that remarkable moment makes you understand the genius that is the soul of this humble but erudite pundit.

I’ve had the pleasure of attending a number of Frank Chester’s lectures, and have been captivated by his scholarly mathematical insight, his skill in bringing complex ideas into easy to understand clarifications and touched by his gentle humor. Just another reason I was so delighted to finally see this book published. It brings forth some of his designs and artistic creations that is truly the genius of the man.

Turn the pages and enjoy the beauty of what this man has created. You don’t have to be a math genius, just a lover of beauty to truly enjoy this astonishing book. But if anyone should ever ask you if there is beauty in math—just show them this book. Then they will understand that there is not only beauty, but a unity between the two that only a true genius like Frank Chester could show in such richness and magnificence.
on June 20, 2013
I was lucky enough to work with Frank when he taught a block in the Rudolf Steiner college "Consciousness Studies" program in 2003. He was in the process of developing this work, and it is astounding. Frank is not only an excellent speaker, he has such heart warmth that we were all touched by the magic of his intensive studies.

* I think the changing the colors of the pages takes away from being able to read the text and the author who compiled the book about Frank, should have put Frank's name first before his. Tsk Tsk.
on October 2, 2013
The work of Chester is remarkable, as the laest, it deserves a general recognition, the design of the book is
well chosen, images are essential for appreciate so a marvelous new universal component, is like an art work for
imagination.
I am surprised it was never mentioned in cience history.
And more essential now a days in our conviction of the mathematics universe structure.
Eduardo Agrela
on March 10, 2015
Man, what a beautifully produced book! Someone with a lot of money is a true believer, but I'm afraid that this is a folie-á-deux. I'm super into sacred geometry and am a devotee of John Michell, I'm not naive on the subject. The sculptures are beautifully conceived and executed. Really impressive use of skill and imagination. Implications, however, are less than iffy (IMHO).
on March 4, 2013
Little did I realize when I sat next to Frank Chester in a college science class that I was in the presence of someone who would eventually make such a mark on the world with his space-breaking discovery of the Chestahedron.

I nearly failed high school geometry. Years later, I came to understand its spiritual significance through esoteric studies, and to recognize its presence in architectural forms through my photography. Still, Plato would not have allowed me proximity, much less entrance to his academy. On the other hand, you can be assured that the red carpet would have been rolled out for Frank Chester.

In this book, author, Seth Miller, has done a masterful and caring job of presenting Frank and his work through clear, understandable narrative. The beautiful illustrative photography helps to pull it all together. This is an excellent book to keep as a reminder that we have among us a contemporary sacred geometrician opening new doors for humanity in the blueprint of creation.