Most helpful critical review
158 of 177 people found the following review helpful
Glass shattered in hands
on January 17, 2012
I pulled it out of the microwave only to have it shatter in my hands. I have been using the previous generation of these exact containers ones for years with no issues in the exact same way, and have only had the new ones for a couple months already having one explode. It definitely seems like the quality is going downhill, and since I got it at a place where I can return it I am taking it back tonight!