New Trent Airbender 1.0 - Wireless Bluetooth Clamshell iPad Keyboard Case. Compatible: iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2. (upgraded version)
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Compatible with iPad 4, iPad 3, & iPad 2 only. Will not fit the iPad first generation.
- High quality hard clamshell case with matte finish and all metal stand.
- Ultra-low profile Bluetooth keyboard (7/16 inch) with optimized key design for comfortable & quiet typing experience.
- Multi-adjustable stand for vertical and horizontal iPad positions.
- Comes with built-in auto shut-off magnet for iPad display.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
iPad's New Best Friend
Introducing the upgraded Airbender 1.0, the all-in-one Bluetooth keyboard case for your iPad. A hard, thermoplastic shell that wraps snugly around your iPad for the ultimate protection, and a snappy bluetooth keyboard helps convert your iPad into the fully functional tablet PC you've always wanted.
Coming Full Circle
Adjust your viewing angle and distance to your heart's desire with the Airbender's unique arm/hinge. View your iPad in landscape or portrait mode by simply rotating the iPad.
Ultra low-Profile Keyboard
We know keyboard design. Flat-edges, chiclet keys and added width come together to create an ultra low-profile keyboard experience. On top of that, paired with the wireless power of Bluetooth allows for easy pairing and consistent connectivity form up to 10 feet away.
Bluetooth connection: Range of 33ft or 10m
Dimensions: 9.7 x 8 x 1.1 inches
Be sure to find the official New Trent logo to ensure a 10 month warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 9:50 Mins|
Inside of the box you will find a brief users guide, the thin line case and the charging cable to charge the lithium battery powered keyboard. The charging cable is 32.5 inches long. The front of the case has a simple latch that holds the lid closed for safety. Your iPad quickly and easily pops into the case lid and it is securely held into place. There are cutouts for all of the controls, switches, speaker, jacks and camera.
The lid has a slide out mechanism that allows you to extend the iPad back from the keyboard and fit the lower edge of the iPad into one of two channels that will hold the iPad in a tilted manner for viewing while you are typing or watching a video. The effect is that the iPad and case looks like a very small and stylish laptop computer suitable for business or school. The slide out mechanism that comes out of the keyboard no longer is completely removable out of the keyboard. In addition the IPad cannot be unsnapped from the case via the tilt hinge. The new stronger aluminum hinge does not have that feature and I like the new way it is designed. (Please see the video)
The keyboard has magnets in it to put the iPad to sleep when you close the case or to wake it up when you open the case. This is a very nice feature and it saves the iPad's battery power.Read more ›
- The keyboard and case are very sturdy and nicely built. Bluetooth is very easy to connect to and it works very well with no connectivity loss.
- The size of the keyboard and the keys themselves are ideal for my medium-sized hands. I found typing to be comfortable and fast.
- My iPad (an iPad 3) fits perfectly in the case, it snaps in securely, and does not move around at all. Also, it rotates 360 degrees so you can use the iPad either vertically or horizontally which is a great feature.
- All iPad buttons including the home button, camera, and volume are easily accessible while in the case.
- Where I found this keyboard is way better that the other ones I've used is that it has an extending arm that lets you adjust your iPad to find a wide range of comfortable viewing angles. It works very well and is a big plus.
- Included with the keyboard case is a black micro USB charging cable that works with my Apple wall charger, which is nice for travelling (one less charger to remember to bring is always better).
Tradeoff to Consider - The case adds weight and bulk and you still have to use the touch screen on your iPad for many functions. But if you do a lot of typing on your iPad and need a keyboard, then I would highly recommend this product as it is a feature-rich solution at a great price.
I guess my only real complaint would be that the plastic has a bit of a cheap/flimsy feel to it. NOT that it is cheap or flimsy, it just feels that way in my hands, and that includes the keyboard and the adjustable leg that holds the iPad in place and attached to the keyboard.
One thing that I would like to see added to this product is perhaps a backlit keyboard for those night owls like myself, however this is not a deal breaker if you know how to properly type on a keyboard. If you use the unit in the dark, you always have the option of pressing the keyboard button on the unit to bring up the iPad's onscreen keyboard.
The unit does add a bit of bulk to the iPad, but the benefits offset the bulkiness. It doesn't take long get comfortable and figure out how to handle the iPad and the unit together for smooth use.
With the "Cons" out of the way, let's get into what's so great about this unit, EVERYTHING!!! that's what. I know I'm getting overly excited, but let me tell you more about my experience.
When I received the unit, it only took me about 2 minutes to have it figured out and functional with my iPad.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great and very useable. Battery life is good and It's still worksPublished 2 months ago by Sean Noble
Was ok while it lasted but that was only about a year. Also would not hold a charge if left idle for a few days even if I turned it off. Read morePublished 6 months ago by john carpenter
Works fine. Charge does not last long. Seems kind of bulky but it does the job and makes a nice carrying case. Not sure if I would buy another one.Published 9 months ago by Benji
Nice to have a keyboard...... BUT....this one is difficult to fold up and also VERY difficult to remove to change cover! Read morePublished 11 months ago by Julie Swift