Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 52 questions
votes
No transformer needed. The power brick is labeled 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Jan 27, 2013 by Peter Murray
votes
votes
Absolutely. I went on a road trip with my son recently and we charged both his iPhone and my Galaxy S3 simultaneously. It worked great.
Aug 31, 2013 by Tomintx
votes
it depends what type of device you are charging from, is laptop desktop or wall charger , also try draining the battery completely and then let charge for 8 to 10 he's, let me know if this helps.
Jan 31, 2014 by Travis Gagne
votes
All led lights lit and no longer flashing
Mar 5, 2013 by Alan H. Slavin
votes
I've had mine a while. I usually keep it in my purse for emergencies. The longest I think I've kept it without using it was about 2 weeks and it was still charged, so I'm sure it can last longer (I just haven't had to test it for more than that).
Jun 11, 2013 by S. Hawkins
votes
A couple hours. I would look at other less bulky options though. There is newer better designs out. The charging port became inoperable after a few uses.
Jul 2, 2014 by scotty0011
votes
It's garbage, don't buy, comes with garbage cable
Mar 26, 2014 by Mahayana
votes
My sad experience is that it didn't work at all.
Feb 14, 2013 by Harlan Kilstein
votes
Yes, as a matter of fact, that's what I'm using it for now-- although, that does seem to slow down the charging of the battery pack. The device being charged still seems to charge pretty quick.
Sep 16, 2013 by B. McFarland
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers