Apple iPod 30 GB White (5th Generation)  (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Used & New from: $40.00
New Video iPod!?! I heard through the grapevine that a new Video iPod is going to be released within the next few months. Not quite sure if this is legite or a rumor, but it's pretty intriguing. One of the problems that I'm hoping they'll fix is the battery life while playing videos! Now I'm not quite sure if I want to wait for a more expensive but better and newer iPod, or take the plunge and get the current iPod. Anyways, has anyone heard anything else about this?
asked by nadine on May 28, 2006
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
votes
Yes, Apple is planning the release of the next iPod by the end of the year. I have heard that this one is going to focus on the video playback feature, meaning larger screen and more storage. I have also heard that bluetooth headphone support will be built in, but they may be saving that for a later version.
Shawn Flanagan answered on June 6, 2006

A
votes
The rumors I have been hearing about the next iPod is called "iPod Movie.". I didn't hear anything about the model sizes. Go to http://homepage.mac.com/grahambower/ipod_predictions.html for more info!!!!!
L. Ross answered on June 12, 2006

A
votes
No if you read the top few lines it states

"The following is only speculation - just for fun. I don't claim that any of it is accurate."
The phantom reviewer answered on December 12, 2006
‹ Previous   1   Next ›