5.0 out of 5 stars Same hat, lower price
I was looking around stores for this hat but did not want to purchase it due to its 34.99 price tag. I decided to look on amazon for a cheaper price which was at 28.99. I decided to order it since I already knew what size and color I wanted to purchase. I was very pleased with the condition the hat came in and the delivery time.
Published on August 25, 2012 by Steven A. Marrero

1.0 out of 5 stars The Size is too BIG! Bigger than what it says.
I have bought plenty of New Era Caps and my size is 7 3/4. The one they sent me says "7 3/4" but feels like 8. Its too big to wear. All my caps are 7 3/4 New Era Authentic and they fit me well. Not these ones.

I'm so not pleased with this purchase. This is NOT what I wanted.
Published 17 months ago by Diony26

1.0 out of 5 stars The Size is too BIG! Bigger than what it says., May 6, 2013

I'm so not pleased with this purchase. This is NOT what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same hat, lower price, August 25, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality, March 29, 2013
The panels of the hat are uneven, the inside appears counterfeit and the signature New Era stamps and tags are missing. The ones that are there appear fake. The wool is coarse and not the normal quality you get with a genuine 59Fifty unless New Era has decided to go bargain basement, I'd say this is a fake. Horrible quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent production and size, June 18, 2013
JRF "JRF" (Denver, CO USA) - See all my reviews
Disappointing product... Love the hat, but it is large and not made with the detail of the official, on-field hats.

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy, April 17, 2013
This review is from: MLB New York Yankees Black on Black 59FIFTY Fitted Cap (Sports)
i bought the same hat in polyester in the stores same size was a perfect fit decided to get the same hat in black off amazon noticed the tighter feel and wonder why could 2 same hats same size from the same company feel different. the one amazon sent me was wool, idk if the material makes a difference in size but the tag inside look sorta fake my .2 cents. i sent this hat back and will get mines off lids.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Era Still the best, June 3, 2012
My dad purchased my first new era had when I was 11. To this day I've had hundreds. I love that I found this one at such a great price. Great construction, Seller shipped fast. A+ purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordering a hat from the internet, October 19, 2011
If you know your size, it works. I DID know my size at that time with hair. It was packaged nice and was just as expected. Authentic.

1.0 out of 5 stars fake, June 13, 2013
this hate has to be a replica and not a new era. The the linen of the hat is crooked and the fit is dreadful. An absolute waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased!, October 24, 2012
Less expensive than when purchasing in store which is a plus! Shipping was fast and delivered before expected date. This item is a gift for my boyfriend and I was worried it wouldn't ship in time for his birthday. The hat looks exactly as if you'd purchase from a sports store and the packaging didn't compromise the shape in any way. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 16, 2012
MT (New York) - See all my reviews
Shipping was quick and arrived neatly packed. The hat is offical , not like what I've read here before. It's exactly what I've purchaed at the sports store only less expensive.

MLB New York Yankees Black on Black 59FIFTY Fitted Cap