5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday solitiare
I really enjoy playing solitaire and the fact the game keeps track of your best time gives more of a challenge.
Published 22 months ago by Judith A. Murphy

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I EXPECTED
It may be that I don't know enough about my Kindle but this is so frustrating, because I purchased the program in order to
get Freecell solitare, but I am unable to get anything but plain solitaire.
Published 20 months ago by Carolyn M

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday solitiare, January 4, 2013
This review is from: New Years Solitaire - Klondike Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, and more! (App)

5.0 out of 5 stars good game to pass time with, April 13, 2013
I got this game because of my likeing of solitire games. I you know what I mean, you will find this game a nice game to play.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I EXPECTED, March 10, 2013
get Freecell solitare, but I am unable to get anything but plain solitaire.

4.0 out of 5 stars solitaire pleasure, March 9, 2013
This is fun and it keeps track of your time. I just wish it had suggestions on how to play some of the games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solitarie for New Years, March 5, 2013
I like to play solitaire and enjoy the holiday for New Years was able to dream while playing this game

2.0 out of 5 stars NYs solitaire, February 22, 2013
It was hard for me to see the puzzles. The colors were off. I deleted it from my kindle fire.

4.0 out of 5 stars almost addictive, January 28, 2013
aunted (WA state, USA) - See all my reviews
This is a fun game. I only wish it had more levels as it only has a few and some are very easy and fast to win. There are a couple games that are more difficult.

4.0 out of 5 stars Game is Okay, January 13, 2013
Game works okay for a Solitaire game. Needs more Solitaire games included. I like Golf Solitaire. It would be good to have that on here.

4.0 out of 5 stars solitare that satisfies!, January 9, 2013
This has all the soliare games that satifies your quiet time. I have not tried all the games, but the ones I have are easy and fun.

1.0 out of 5 stars New years Solitaire, January 16, 2013
Not much fun. Haven't played the this after the first couple of games. I would not recommend this game. Sorry