5.0 out of 5 stars Really Satisfied with New Air Portable A/C
Published 15 days ago by Charlene Hebert

3.0 out of 5 stars Portable ac and heater
Great unit! Good customer service!
Published 5 days ago by Ria Canlas

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Satisfied with New Air Portable A/C, August 8, 2014
This review is from: NewAir AC-10000H Ultimate Comfort 10,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner and Heater (Misc.)
I ordered this New Air Portable Air Conditioner and Heater to cool off our camper because during the hot summer months the air conditioner that is in camper is not powerful enough to keep it cool during the daylight hours. The only problem I have is that camper windows are not big enough to install the exhaust hose securely so I am trying this unit free standing in the middle of the camper. Although warm air comes out of the exhaust I think that the cold air will be enough to keep our camper comfortable during the warmer hours of the day. I am really satisfied at this point with the performance of this New Air Portable A/C. The air coming out of the vents is really cold. I am anxious to try this unit when the winter months come around to see if it helps warm up the camper. I will send an update when cold weather comes around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with size and options., July 18, 2014
Our unit arrived just two days after I ordered it. We were shocked but thrilled because it has been so hot. I searched for many hours for a unit that was self-evaporating, had its own window kit, had a remote, had a timer and could be used for ambient warm air in the winter so that we wouldn't have to exchange appliances. This has it all and is very reasonably priced, especially for the 10000 BTU level. We have only used it for one day but I was able to bake in my kitchen on a very warm afternoon because we installed it in the kitchen window for the afternoon. It's easy to move to the bedroom at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars At this point I would recommend this business for future orders, July 17, 2014
Kenia helped me select the correct air conditioning unit for my wine room.
We actually added heat for the winter so I get 2 in one for my inquiry.
She was informative and delivered the proper unit for my needs.
At this point I would recommend this business for future orders.

4.0 out of 5 stars Working Great, June 14, 2014
I am a single mom that put it together in about 15 minutes. Its running and the room is starting to cool down. Unfortunately, I need to buy something to make it usable in the room I purchased it for. My windows are too high off the ground to attach the vent. If I got an extended vent, it still wouldn't work because I have 3 pane jealousy windows. So, I would have to leave the window wide open above the unit. I am not doing that. I have it in the next room, where I have a lower sliding window and pointed it towards the room that needs the air. The item is great and working wonderfully, just do more research before buying a unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 15, 2014
Christine was a wealth of useful information and a delight to work with.

3.0 out of 5 stars Portable ac and heater, August 18, 2014
Great unit! Good customer service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, June 26, 2014
I ordered this unit to take upstairs to use. Before I had a chance to my downstairs heatpump , which heats and cools, quit working. The compressor had gone out and it was almost 90 in the downstairs part of the house and several days before it could be repaired. I put the NewAir AC in the bedroom and it was a lifesaver. It kept the room at whatever temperature that I set it on. We kept it on 71 and were so thankful for having purchased this unit when we did! Makes a wonderful backup!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, accurate and exactly what we needed, March 14, 2014
This came in before expected. The packaging was thorough and instructions are concise. The price is reasonable for what this product can provide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, September 22, 2013
These portable heat pumps are good. I have the 12000 btu version as well. If you try to cool a room a couple degrees just realize how long your furnace or air condition takes to accomplish the same task. Do not over size as this will cause the compressor to short cycle plus it will not have a chance to dehumidify. Try to heat/cool open spaces. Once unit catches up to set temperature it maintains it well. This is not a miracle fix all, give the unit time.

Rate and Discover Movies