5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, June 26, 2014
This review is from: NewAir AC-10000H Ultimate Comfort 10,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner and Heater (Misc.)
I ordered this unit to take upstairs to use. Before I had a chance to my downstairs heatpump , which heats and cools, quit working. The compressor had gone out and it was almost 90 in the downstairs part of the house and several days before it could be repaired. I put the NewAir AC in the bedroom and it was a lifesaver. It kept the room at whatever temperature that I set it on. We kept it on 71 and were so thankful for having purchased this unit when we did! Makes a wonderful backup!

4.0 out of 5 stars Working Great, June 14, 2014
I am a single mom that put it together in about 15 minutes. Its running and the room is starting to cool down. Unfortunately, I need to buy something to make it usable in the room I purchased it for. My windows are too high off the ground to attach the vent. If I got an extended vent, it still wouldn't work because I have 3 pane jealousy windows. So, I would have to leave the window wide open above the unit. I am not doing that. I have it in the next room, where I have a lower sliding window and pointed it towards the room that needs the air. The item is great and working wonderfully, just do more research before buying a unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, accurate and exactly what we needed, March 14, 2014
This came in before expected. The packaging was thorough and instructions are concise. The price is reasonable for what this product can provide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, September 22, 2013
These portable heat pumps are good. I have the 12000 btu version as well. If you try to cool a room a couple degrees just realize how long your furnace or air condition takes to accomplish the same task. Do not over size as this will cause the compressor to short cycle plus it will not have a chance to dehumidify. Try to heat/cool open spaces. Once unit catches up to set temperature it maintains it well. This is not a miracle fix all, give the unit time.

$479.94 $429.95
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies