Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on August 28, 2013
I've spent a lot of money online buying everything from health supplements to dog food to electronics. And it's always nice to find a reliable seller that you can count on to stand behind their products and offer only high quality goods. That's what I've found from Aliveby Nature and will be buying from them again.

At first, I didn't have a lot of trust in Garcia period – regardless of who sold it. It just became this huge thing after Dr. Oz brought experts on his show to talk about it. I'm not a big Oz fan, because it seems like everyday he has something new. If you were to try to use/take/eat all the things he talks about you'd be spending all day long trying to fit them in. It's crazy.

A friend actually recommended AlivebyNature to me if I was going to try it. They haven't tried garcinia, but they had used their special formula. I don't remember what it was called, something superfruit or something – but he said it was working well for him and he really appreciates the prompt and kind customer service. So of course, I chose to buy from these people. So let's start from the beginning!

My bottle of Garcinia arrived fairly quick and had no issues there. I'd thought about buying the value pack since you get a free bottle with it. But having tried quite a few diet pills in the past that didn't pan out, I figured I'd play it safe and just get the one bottle for now.

I'd say I'm a pretty healthy eater from the getgo. I eat the occasional fast food but for the most part I cook at home. Steaks are my favorite, but they're paired with fresh, home-prepared veggies. So no, I don't “diet”. It's just the way I am.

So with any decent diet pill, I'd expect some decent results pretty easily. For something that's supposed to burn current fat and prevent new fat from forming, then I set a goal of a at LEAST five pounds in the first couple weeks. If I didn't lose that then it wouldn't be worth it to me.

The Results
For the first week I didn't see much weight loss, but I did have more energy. I was pleasantly surprised that that energy didn't come with a slew of side effects like the jitters like many weight loss supplements do. Or headaches. Or cramps.

Two weeks in, I lost eight pounds. Bingo. I was sold. I definitely plan on buying the value pack this time. I figure I'll meet my target weight a little before that runs out, but it's just a better value and hey, I can give the rest to someone who wants to try it. Heaven knows, I have plenty of family and friends who would love to see what it can do for them.

So in a nutshell, yes it works. It's working for me at least!
22 comments|150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2014
After much research, this was the most pure product and effective product. After only one week, I have lost inches AND 7lbs.
44 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2013
i have been taking for a week so far and can say that i do not feel hungry through out the day!! This is excellent because I would def consider my self an emotional eater. So Far So Good
on February 9, 2014
This product has really helped me kick start my weight loss journey. In two weeks I have lost around 8 pounds.
on December 24, 2013
I love this product, it helps curb my appetite and i've lost a few pounds so far. I've only been using the product for a short time but I can already see the results.
on May 7, 2014
Happy with the product however disappointed that I had to pay excess on delivery due to import tax.to be precise an extra £14.66 This was not made clear on the original order.
on May 29, 2014
I lost the weight and had no adverse effects from the pill. I highly recommend the product! You have to be committed to dieting, or the effects are minimal.
on May 12, 2014
The first time I bought this it was working really good. I tried going with the same brand. This time around it had a sweet taste swallowing. It didn't do anything. It is so hard to find the real deal anymore. Very disappointed!
on April 3, 2014
Good transaction! I am using the product and the best thing about it is that it does seem to stop cravings for sweets
on May 12, 2014
I was anxious to try this much advertised and touted weight loss product. It has not worked as a weight control aid for me, which is very disappointing, but my appetite is definitely reduced and I no longer crave sugar, which is a definite plus. Even though I have reduced by calorie intact considerably and stepped up my exercise regimen I still find it hard to reduce and maintain my weight. I only have a maximum of 10 pounds to lose, so it is not a great deal, but I find it hard to even lose and maintain a 5 pound loss. I am going to continue with the product because I no longer feel hungry a lot of the time and can definitely live without sweets.