Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Adrenal Balance 60ct
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 20, 2008
My wife normally, or rather, previously, would have horrible troubles going to sleep. She could lie in bed for an hour and not fall asleep. If she had coffee past noon, or decaf past 5pm, then sleep at 10pm would be impossible. If she got 5 hours of sleep in a night, that was an amazing ocurrance.

Then, her naturalist recommended these Adrenal Balance suppliments. Within 2 days, she could lie in bed and go to sleep within minutes. What's better, she could sleep 6-8 hours. We have kids, and when they have nightmares, she still wakes up normally. However, she is able to go back to sleep afterwards like me.

During the day, she seems less scattered, and more able to relax. She still worries about the house mess made constantly by the kids, but she's not overwhelmed to the point of tears when she's suffering PMS.

She's tried dietary suppliments for nutrition, vitamins, Rescue Remedy, and all sorts of other things, but nothing has had the profound impact that these Adrenal Balance gels do.
on July 7, 2008
My natrapath put me on this (and takes it herself) for adrenal support. In the couple of months since starting it, I've been calmer but happier. I have much more energy and sleep better.
on September 27, 2014
This New Markformula formula was recommended by my doctor as a preference over Gaia's Adrenal Health formula. I like both but am continuing with the New Mark. It is a very good support for the distressed adrenals. Seller is very expeditious in filling and shipping orders. Always on time or early.
on August 4, 2013
I ordered this gluten free product to replace a tincture with many of the same ingredients. The adrenal formula keeps me less stressed. When I sleep enough hours on the weekends, I have dreams! I would not order this again thru Body Care 360. The bottle was placed in a box without any cushioning packaging material.
on November 19, 2012
Recommended by my Naturopath, this supplement has helped me regain energy levels, sleep better and has overall improved my mood. I definitely recommend this to anyone dealing with adrenal issues and general energy issues.
on September 8, 2011
Adrenal Balance by NewMark is an excellent adrenal support. Using this product daily as directed supported my adrenals so that I didn't have the intensity of re-action/ startle in my life situations. Combined with a good vitamin B complex, my nervous system felt supported with ease as my adrenals no longer had to work overtime in stress. Better good night sleeps, too!
on September 22, 2014
can't live with out these
on September 16, 2013
Great supplement for those who work out, work and need to keep a healthy balance - I have been taking Adrenal Balance for over a year now and notice a difference when I'm without.