4.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em already., June 24, 2012
This review is from: Neway Women's legend-02 Mid Calf Lace up Combat Boots by Beston (Apparel)
I was a little unhappy with the shipping, since it went a few days with no scans. But it did come before it's suggested arrival time, so I'm overall pleased with that part. I got a size 5.5, which was risky since I'm usually a 6. But someone else said that they run a bit bigger, so I went with it. I'm glad I did, as a 7 would have been too big for me. The heel was a little tight, but after wearing them around and squishing the heel material, I got it broken in very quickly. The quality of faux leather is very nice and there was no offensive smell to them that some faux leather shoes have. There was some initial confusion about the zippers, I originally thought the decorative zipper was supposed to go down, but after I figured it out, everything was good. Not much traction to them, but since they're more for the fall or spring, it won't matter too much. All and all, I'd buy another pair of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and looks great, May 23, 2012
I had been looking in stores for brown boots for several months but could not find any that I liked. I have never purchased anything online before so I was hesitant to place an order. I half expected to return the item. However, I'm glad I bought them. They are comfortable and look great and I receive lots of compliments when I wear them. As far as customer service goes, the boots arrived before the expected arrival date. They run a little large and wide. I ordered a size 8B and probably could have ordered a 7-1/2.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, very nice., May 20, 2012
The quality is great and they are very easy to put on and take off. However, they are a little taller than I expected, so they look a lot like Doc Martins. I was hoping they would be shorter and more like fashion boots, but if you're going to bulkier boots, these are great. I still plan to wear them a lot, they just weren't what I had expected.

Rate and Discover Movies