Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A Newbies Guide to the Canon T3i: The Beginners Guide to Using an SLR Like a Pro
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 8, 2012
I was hoping for something that would go beyond the very basics and give some more advanced tips. This very short guide offers a basic overview of the camera's settings and very rudimentary definitions of camera basics like aperture and f-stop. All of this information can be found in the camera manual.
on August 11, 2012
Glad to find this available in Kindle format. I always have my smart phone with me and now I can have this book immediately available.
on January 1, 2013
Love canon! Fast shipping is great! I took course at local college and learned more from this book. Thank you!
on September 23, 2012
The camera is full of bells and whistles. It is going to take time to get to know it. I have taken some really good pictures and just need to get more comfortable. Hoping to take a class that would help.