5.0 out of 5 stars great item
Lovely for the price. I've done a couple of shoots with this, and the fabric is really soft. I recommend
Published 2 months ago by KS83

2.0 out of 5 stars this is just ok
This is a dull color which isn't horrible. But it's very thin. The sizing is just a lot longer than it is wide. I'm just not crazy about it. I've seen a lot better ones out there in my opinion
Published 6 months ago by soupa26

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, May 22, 2014
This review is from: Ivory Faux Fur Newborn Photo Props, Lamb Lullaby, Artificial Fur, Newborn Baby Photography Props, Basket Stuffer Blanket - Baby Props, Mute (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally worth it, April 22, 2014
It looks just like the picture kinda small but if your using it as in the photo it will be fine. It is super soft and photographs great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks just like the picture!, December 28, 2013
I got this today and was soo excited. I have to say it looks just like the picture not too big but if your using it for similar use as the photo you will be fine. I have been finding it shedding all over the place is the only down side. Other wise Its so soft and photographs great!

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the buy, October 16, 2013
Small size but great quality... my babies love it! Very soft and resistant to dirt... sheds a bit but shakes out nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great prop!!, June 30, 2014
Great material supersoft and just right for baby pictures!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars this is just ok, January 15, 2014