Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 1gb Ram+8gb Rom Newest Dual Core Android 4.1.1mini Pc ROM Rk3066 1.6ghz Rikomagic Mk802 Iii
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 23, 2013
Amazing to have a fully functional computer in the palm of your hand. I bought this to make my tv smart. Instead of plugging it into the tv though I plugged it into my surround sounds hdmi port wich also has a usb port for power. I use my microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard to control it from the couch. It plays any file I throw at it. I absolutely love this!

Update: The micro-USB port it has for power seems to be loose. I have tried different cables with the same result. I ended up taping the cable in place against the body with ok results... Minus a star.
on December 5, 2012
1080p flickers (And isn't true 1080p), but hopefully the ongoing work by AndrewDB will resolve this. It's very important to get a 2.1A USB plug for this device, or else it will barely run at all. Using the HDMI cable doesn't work (Plugging in directly, however, works great)

Works like a charm beyond that; installed Netflix, Plex, and others to make it a very nice unit for use.