Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on June 14, 2013
Good product for its price, in fact exceded my expectetion. The shippement takes a long time, but keeping account that it is international one that was OK.
on August 14, 2013
I purchase several of this tablets with good results. Just make sure to put a good quality Screen Protector to protect the screen.
The screen is not "gorilla glass" of alike. If you place the tablet in the offered Keyboard Fold , the keyboards might scratch your screen when you close the fold. So far the rest works fine. The devices come with different Android Versions, starting with 4.0 ... the last purchase tablet came with 4.1.2 Version... it is a good device for that price. And shipment time and service very acceptable.
on July 6, 2013
The battery would not charge up.......Did a few charges, but would not hold a charge of more than a few minutes. These thing happen. The things that I had a chance to try worked well and were a lot quicker than my only other tablet.
Also, it only had Android 4.03 and not 4.1 Which was not a big thing to me, since my only android b4 was a Coby7015 with 2.3 after I hacked it from 2.1.........I think I would have liked this one if the battery would have held a charge, even for just a couple of hours.........
22 comments5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2013
This product can on time and is what i was expecting, it have all the latest apps on it and you can ;make calls on it and the reception is ok, only thing the speakers arent loud enough and you have to use a headset.
on October 3, 2013
Am please with the work of this tablets . Is easy to use and of good quality. I just buy this product and I find it so helpful. And their responding team also is doing a great job. thanks to Mr li for your good work done. Apart from the first one I bought because of the way it good I have also buy another 2 and they are working good. Intact it good to use this product well done Mr li and you guys for good work you have put in place.I wish most people will find it useful as I have.
on February 12, 2014
I never saw these items because I bought them for a friend. He said they were good and will order more.
on May 29, 2014
I bought two 7'' MTK6577 Tablets approximately one year ago to date they are working fine I like them you just have to protect the screen from being scratched as with all screens for best results
Its a nice machine and if per chance your machine get any hiccup feel free to contact the manufacturer who is very helpful and courteous and prompt
For equipment and customer service in my case
I'll rate this product at 5 stars
on May 10, 2014
Not the same model number was sent to me. I paid for the MTK6577 and got MR7063H1C2W1. I am not to pleased with this! Fully charged out of box. No hdmi port, I thought it came with one from the description of the product. That was the whole reason why I bought it so I was a little disappointed at first but now am pretty upset I received a different model. All in all seems to be a good tablet for the price. It can be used as a phone with activation of a phone service that uses Sim cards (I.e. at&t). So far great battery life, that is very nice because I was disappointed with every other tablet I have purchased in the past. I do not want to have to charge something after it only being used for two or three hours. So far I have been using it for about 17 hours with streaming music for about 6 of them and it still has 39% battery life remaining, huge plus in my book! I would of gave it 5 stars but received the wrong model and it has no hdmi port so the I could hook it up to my television.
on July 13, 2014
I bought this for my roofers to submit reports. It's decent and works great for the money.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2015
good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse