Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: 12-PackChange

on June 9, 2010
Some of the best dried apples I've had. I like the light cinnamon, and they're not too dry like most of them. Slightly sweet and not sour at all.

Packaging is good and I love the organic products! Newman's Own is a superior brand.

It's hard to find all of the brands items in the shops, so Amazon is a great place to buy these, especially in bulk w/ free shipping.
on February 13, 2011
I have tried several dried apple brands available in bulk online and at warehouse stores and so far these are the best. I prefer slightly soft dried apples. Other brands have been too crunchy or filled with sulfide preservatives.
on October 1, 2013
These are by far my favorite dried apple snack, or any dried fruit snack for that matter. Also, please note, these apples (as previously mentioned) have absolutely no cinnamon on them. There is a pic of the ingredient list above, and all they are is just what it says...apples. They are soft, chewy, and the dehydration intensifies their natural sweetness. I love these things!
on June 9, 2014
Great on the go, stays fresh - chewy & flavorful - for a long time (package says to keep refrigerated after opening, but I never have, and have had no issues), perfect for the kids lunchboxes, in the car, on a train, in a box, with a fox, in a house, with a mouse...

Seriously though, these are excellent, here, there... anywhere!
on May 19, 2014
Save yourself some money and buy in bulk at your local Organic grocery. Only bought here for convenience of snack size and due to 20% off Amazon Prime/Amazon Mom, but still highway robbery. Will be getting bulk dried organic apples at Whole Foods from here on out.
on August 20, 2012
Buy it now, please. These are just great, with perfect flavor and texture. I keep them in the refer where they are even more refreshing. Try them with different things: in salads, with crudite, with good dark chocolate, with your tea in the morning, as we do. A+++
on January 30, 2015
Yummy. They are soft and sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. I like to mix them with nuts, chocolate, and pretzels for a homemade trail mix for lunch boxes. The only thing I am not thrilled about is that the apples were grown in USA,Chile, or Argentina. I would prefer USA grown.
on April 23, 2015
Great in muffins and oatmeal or just snacking. So glad this is an organic product. I have no fear when giving it to my toddler grandson. And no added sugar to top it off.
on January 22, 2016
Only way I can get my mother-in-law to eat her apple a day! She loves the taste, and I think she is also motivated to eat healthier when she sees Paul Newman. ;)
on January 6, 2015
These are amazing! Simply the best and healthiest snack. Take these on long wrestling tournament weekends and the fellas love them.