1,166 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes
So, this is an expensive shoe, as well as brand. I'm a bargain shopper, which includes being cheap at times, but this year I decided to get my kids some good summer shoes, especially my three year old since he had $20 shoes similiar to this last summer, but his feet were really stinky.

This is a good quality shoe, all 3 of my kids didn't want to take them off...
Published on April 6, 2012 by Morgaine

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoe, but...
Published on September 18, 2009 by Flower Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, April 6, 2012

This is a good quality shoe, all 3 of my kids didn't want to take them off. I ordered a size up for each of them, and this is a little long at the toe, and because they run a tiny bit wide, the extra toe space makes them seem a bit floppy. Overall, however, they are fantastic looking. I wish they gave shoe measurements by the inches of the insole...

Here are the actual measurements of the shoes we got:

Toddler/Little Kid size 12M: Inside sole measurement from the tip of the toe to the heel: 6 1/8"

Little Kid Size 2M: 8"

This is the actual size (as exactly as I could measure) of the inside of the shoe where the foot goes. I took a blank piece of paper and traced each of my children's feet (if they could not giggle & wiggle) and measured both feet from the longest part to the heel. On some children it's the big toe and others it's the second toe. Use the larger of the two feet to size a shoe, and typically a 1/2" of space is the right amount from the toe to the end of the shoe. I hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a women's 8!, September 5, 2012
I wear a women's 8 and the 6 youth fit great and saved me over 50 bucks!! Still holding up great after a few months of occasional wear too. Very happy with purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoe, but..., September 18, 2009
I bought these for my 2 year old son. They look cool, and seemed pretty comfortable for him. They are a nice solid sandal. The only caveat I have is that I had hoped they would be both water & dry land shoes. I live in the city where kids play in sprinklers in the parks which still requires a shoe. I'm not a big fan of crocs and this seemed like a nice alternative And they did work this way, but the did not dry quickly by any means - in one case it took until the next day. Not what I had expected. Also, they are not always easy to put on - certainly my son could never have done it himself, and it was at times difficult for us adults. But once on, and when dry, it's a solid shoe for the summer and worked with socks when necessary as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and good fit., February 9, 2014
Went up one size as recommended and worked well. Can be a bit smelly but a bit of vinegar fixes that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid product, March 28, 2010
My son wears these shoes daily and they have stood up to the wear brilliantly so far. One problem with the shoes is they become very smelly. We have not experienced this with other shoes. We have to wash out the inside quite often.

4.0 out of 5 stars FYI When purchasing larger big kid sizes...., June 21, 2014
The children/big kid version of the Keen sandal has a different shape and fit than the adult sandal. I recently purchased a size 7 adult sandal for myself and a big kid 6 for my daughter. While the adult sandal fits me perfectly, when I tried on the big kid 6 it was too large and very wide at the toes. Fortunately they fit my daughter perfectly and she loves them. I just wanted to point out the different versions of sandals have a different shape and that the big kid shoe size may not be the same as the adult sizing. This might be helpful to know if you have a ten girl who wears adult sizes but you are considering the big kid shoe. These are well fitting comfortable sandals even after long periods of use. I highly recommend these shoes for kids or adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best childrens' sandal., August 15, 2014
This is the third year we have owned these for our sons. They are durable, neutral (not neon or flashy colors so they match everything) antibacterial, can be worn in the water, have a closed toe so there's no injury there, yet they're airy enough to still be sandals. Best thing is that they're so durable that the ones our older son grows out of will be worn in a few years by our younger son- even after extensive use they still look/feel new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes., August 15, 2014
Jeff "nopckl" (Mired in Mediocrity) - See all my reviews
Can't get the daughter to take them off.
She LOVES these shoes.
She has rafted, climbed mountains, lounged on the couch, gone for 10 mile bike rides, waded in the river, and kicked her brother's ass in these. Excellent shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, September 12, 2014
This review is from: KEEN Newport H2 Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) (Apparel)
As written by my lovely wife:

As always, Keens are great. I can really see the difference in quality as compared to the Old Navy sandals, which are very similar, that I was buying. I have peace of mind that my kids' are comfortable in their shoes. Always a concern for me since it's often difficult to get a toddler to communicate about how his shoes feel.
These are my go-to shoes for the summer. Enough protection and traction that they can safely wear them to school.

My kids have sweaty feet, but it hasn't been a problem. There is enough ventilation that even without socks we haven't had any issues, including stinky feet/shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasted until my children outgrew them!, June 23, 2014
I have actually ordered these sandals twice for all 3 of my boys. They love all the colors and I let them pick which color they want. They fit as expected. My boys outgrew their last pairs and the sandals still look great. They did not wear out or fall apart. All of the stitching is still intact, as are the soles of the shoes. Even the velcro is still working. These shoes are great for hiking, going to the beach, and all around wear. The colors are also as shown and very vibrant.

Rate and Discover Movies