Sins & Secrets 4 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Lexington In 1994, a single bullet wreaked havoc in Lexington, KY. University of Kentucky football player Trent Diguiro was gunned down by a sniper's bullet. For years the case went unsolved, until a former student came forward, and helped identify the killer.
2. Anchorage In 1996, Mechele Hughes was to become the wife of a local fisherman until he was found murdered in the wilderness of Anchorage. Only an unexpected confession nine years later would reveal the truth behind Kent's death - the sinister "love triangle".
3. Fayetteville In 2000, Michelle Theer was an Air Force wife in the military town of Fayetteville until a fatal shooting made her a widow. The investigation into her husband's death led police to the door of an Army Ranger - taking orders from very unlikely accomplices.
4. Tampa When Tampa bartender Sandee Rozzo was killed, police suspected personal trainer Tracey Humphrey as the culprit. They asked one of Tracey's clients to wear a wire, and discovered he had convinced an unlikely accomplice to pull the trigger.
5. Cleveland In 2005, the death of suburban Cleveland resident Rose Marie Essa had doctors and police scratching their heads. An autopsy failed to shed any light on the mystery, but when her physician husband suddenly went missing the shocking truth would be revealed.
6. Key West On March 23, 2006, a respected horticulturalist is found dead in his Key West home. What appears to be an open-and-shut case proves to be anything but when investigators learn the victim was murdered three days prior by a former tenant and possible lover.
7. Newry In 2003, 65-year-old Julie Bullard moved to Maine from San Francisco to open the Black Bear Inn in the town of Newry. Years later, the police would discover 3 mutilated bodies in a woodpile behind her Inn - uncovering the dark side this tranquil paradise.
8. Ocean City In 2002, Erika and BJ Sifrit's vacation in Ocean City, MD ended with them in the back of a squad car arrested for armed robbery. When two dismembered bodies were later unearthed, the connection between the two crimes would reveal a grisly murder.
9. Chicago Chicago's traditional St. Patrick's Day celebration was cut short in 2007 when beloved resident Becky Klien suddenly disappeared. The search for the truth quickly morphed into a full-blown murder mystery, complete with sex, drugs, and true love gone awry.
10. Rome A grisly murder in Rome, Georgia would leave this conservative town reeling. Thad Reynolds, loving husband, father of four and deacon at Hollywood Baptist Church was stabbed 19 times in his office.
11. Missoula In 2007, Anne Stout was a devoted mother living the Rocky Mountain dream until her husband turned up dead in their Missoula home. Only a few scraps of unlikely evidence would reveal the truth about Bill's murder, as well as his fatal attraction stalker.
12. Mio As best friends Brian Ognjan and David Tyll arrived in Mio, Michigan for a hunting trip, the two men had no idea they'd end up as prey. The 18-year investigation that followed would reveal a tale of wrong turns, bullying brothers and a wood chipper.
13. Charleston In June of 2009, the disappearance of a young socialite from an old Charleston family would set the city on edge. When the full story of what happened to 28-year-old Kate Waring was revealed, it would uncover a lesson in naÔve trust.
|Starring||Nikki Buckner, Bill Graves|
|Supporting actors||Courtney Lee Simpson, Jeff Weekley|
|Producers||Elizabeth Gibson, Stephen Land|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I like the snapshot of the U Kentucky. My sister attended there, and I think this theme is a most interesting one for the rest of the series as well.Published 13 months ago by hankvoss
I loved this particular episode of "Sins and Secrets " from the ID Channel - mainly because I was in it. I played "Julie. The owner of the Inn. And I was brutally murdered.Published on June 20, 2012 by J. Goodson