Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

89%
11%

on December 15, 2009
This is an OUTSTANDING film. It should be shown to every teacher, principal, PTA meeting and to every student. It has the potential to be the best anti-bullying program ever and it desensitizes students who have been through bullying by showing them how many others have been through the same thing and gone on to succeed in life.

DS
on January 18, 2012
This dvd takes viewers through the conditions and situations that teenagers find themselves in at school and other places that contribute to bullying and the treatment of other students in ways that demean or lower their value. Many people misunderstand why bullying happens and this video does a great job of presenting several contributing factors to the problem.
on September 29, 2012
I showed this video to my seventh grade students and had them write a summary on what they learned. My students are a very talkative bunch, but this video totally engaged them. After watching, we had a great discussion on bullying in our school and ways we could eliminate it. Some of my students revealed that they had been bullied in their summaries. This was one of the best purchases I have made and it has become a valuable asset in my teaching toolbox.
on November 25, 2011
Quick and accurate service. The product fit the needs that I intended it for. I wanted it for an anti-bullying program in our Middle School.
on May 26, 2013
This video is about bullying before the term became common. It is a little dated, shows the bullying happening mostly to younger children, but interviews teens and twenty-somethings who did/used to bully. There is also a situation where a child commits suicide due to bullying. It also goes into how to stop it on schools. The program sounds a lot like "Not In Our School". How some of the children treated each other did shock quite a few of my high school students.
on May 31, 2014
This dvd was informative, as well as, Bully; but I think Bully hits home better than this dvd. It is outdated, because there other issues - like social media- this dvd does not touch on. But it was still good to use in my classes.
on May 19, 2013
I purchased this for a Bullying assignment. It is very informative and catches teenagers interest. Would highly recommend it to anyone trying to make a difference in their school or community.
on March 18, 2013
I use this with my health class and it is a great teaching tool regarding bullying
I would recommend it for sure
on November 16, 2015
Used in my 7th grade classroom. It was great! Very thought provoking for the kids!