Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 17, 2013
The material is very thin and see through, and I ordered a medium (when I normally wear a small), and even the medium was a bit too small. I will still wear it with something else underneath it, but to anyone else... the material is thin and the sizes run small. fyi
on January 1, 2016
Fits as expected 100%!!! It's good quality material, stretchy and long enough to cover your butt if you wanted to. I'm 5"7, 135 lbs and wear a 34B, I ordered a size small and it fits like a glove. I definitely recommend this!!!
review image
on August 27, 2014
Great price, great fit, very nice material. I would certainly purchase this again in as many colors as I can get!
I really appreciate my fellow Amazon consumers that take time to write reviews, it means a lot, I really base my decisions whether to buy a product or not on your rating and comments. I try to give back as honest review as I can. So if no one else has said thank you, I am!
on March 9, 2016
First of all, let me say that I am a 6'1" female who has the toughest time finding tanks that are long enough. I thought I was out of luck until I received a few of these in the mail! These tanks fit like a glove over my curves, and are LONG ENOUGH. I chose the large (which is my usual size), and they are amazing! So soft and stretchy. Will be ordering quite a few more! Love!
review image
on June 26, 2014
This was the first time i have ordered clothing without trying it on so i took a chance going by the photo and description.
It arrived on time. I am very happy with the fit ,quality and the price is great.
I would definitely order this again .

on June 15, 2015
Soft material and well made! I love working out in this tank top. I am about 5' 4'' and wear a 34B and weigh about 135 and this tank fits really well. I ordered a Medium. I could have also gone with the small but I like that it fits a little bit looser.
on June 11, 2015
Very pretty color, dark fuchsia pink, exactly as shown! Material is soft and will probably go even softer after the first wash. I wear a large and went up to extra large, knowing it would probably be snug. The extra large is right there next to the body, so if you like a loose feeling this isn't it! You'll need to go up two sizes. But then you'll risk the larger under arm. I don't think I'll put this one in the dryer!
on June 21, 2016
I received this item several days ago and expected it to fit fine as I am a medium. I didn't try it on before putting it in my closet. My mistake. I just tried it on and, boy, is it form fitting. It is also very stretchy. Must be lots of spandex in it, but can't tell as words are too small to read even with magnifying glass. The length is good and it goes on my torso but, like I just said, is very form fitting. I will try to send it back but if I have to pay for postage, which I figure I will, then I'll just keep it and wash it a lot in order to get it looser. Wish I had ordered an extra large.
on June 8, 2015
There's nothing wrong with the shirt, except the sizing is wwwwwaaaaaayyyyyy off. The size chart indicated I should order an XL but when I received it, it was extremely big. I'm going to reorder this shirt in a medium.
on July 13, 2016
They look great when you first put them on (except for the one that had a hole in it when they arrived). Then, in about 15 minutes or so, the hem starts rolling up. If you don't keep fussing with it, the shirt ends up bunched up just under your bra line. Disappointed. I tried tucking them in and that works for a while. I wonder if they'll hold up over time, based on the fact that one of the three in the package arrived with a HOLE in it.