5.0 out of 5 stars summer tshirt wear
This blend (cotton-poly) is perfect for summer. It is lightweight and breathable and looks good at the same time. Cotton will shrink and it's hard to find a "light cotton" as many of the shirts in the stores are too thick for summer wear.
The shirts fit fine and the colors are as described.
Published 13 months ago by Franky

3.0 out of 5 stars Could not stop laughing.
The description of this shirt really needs to be updated. I opened it up and just laughed for 30 minutes. Its not a distressed shirt at all, its a tiger print with see through spots. I've kept it just in case I need a good laugh in the future.
Published 7 months ago by Xodiak

3.0 out of 5 stars Could not stop laughing., December 10, 2013
This review is from: Next Level 6110 - Men's Short Sleeve Poly/Cotton Burnout Crew Tee

3.0 out of 5 stars Pattern is very strange!, November 5, 2013
S. Sheridan (LOS ANGELES, CA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this shirt for my husband (in slate blue) because he likes very soft t-shirts and recently received a similar one from this brand and he liked it, however it did not have this "burnout" pattern on it. I assumed it would just look flecked like so many "retro" t-shirts do these days. Wrong! As soon as he opened the package he started chuckling and tried it on. He looks like a blue tiger! There are darker splotches unevenly dispersed throughout the shirt making it look like some sort of odd animal print. I think he's decided to keep the shirt because it's soft and he works with a lot of paint, so he can pass it off as a work shirt. Some people may be okay with this print, but I really wasn't expecting it. Just FYI.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice colour, October 9, 2013
Zen Jeff (Huntsville, AL United States) - See all my reviews
still getting used to the whitish "flecks" in the material. very comfortable material, similar to american apparel. overall, zen jeff is pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars summer tshirt wear, June 21, 2013
Franky (CHANDLER, ARIZONA, US) - See all my reviews
The shirts fit fine and the colors are as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, May 18, 2013
Comfortable and great for casual wear. This brand is fantastic. I would highly recommend for workout or casual wear. Thanks

Rate and Discover Movies