4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, great color...but a little small.
I'm 6'2" and weight 190 lbs. I am constantly finding myself between sizes. On most V-necks, Mossimo, Hurley, etc., I am a Large, so I got a Large in this shirt. It is a good fit, but I will have to air dry it, no heat. It cannot afford to be shrunk even a little bit. If you are my height or taller, be sure to get the XL.
Published 22 months ago by JRSimms

3.0 out of 5 stars vneck t shirt
not true to size, a little on the smaller size, but the quality of the t shirt is excellent. WOuld recommend but get a size larger.
Published 18 months ago by Ellyn Monahan

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, great color...but a little small., March 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars V Neck T-Shirt, May 5, 2013
This review is from: Men's CVC V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
I was a little worried when I ordered my normal large because most of the reviews were saying to order a size up. I'm 6'1" and 160lbs with a fairly athletic build and the large fits exactly how I hoped it would. It does shrink a little in the wash at first but that was fine with me because it just makes it fit even better. As mentioned in other reviews the material is very nice. It has a cotton feel with this added extra smoothness. The v neck is just the right length and doesn't go all the way down to your belt. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing V Neck Tee, July 3, 2012
This review is from: Men's CVC V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
Love the fabric, the feel, the vibrant colours. This is a MUST buy. The fabric has an unusal feel to it and the quality is not well dipicted in the picture. When ypu buy one, you'd want to buy more. I bought these for my 18yr son and had to place an order for my husband. Great Job to the manufacturers

4.0 out of 5 stars Does not run small!, July 15, 2014
This review is from: Men's CVC V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
After reading all these reviews of people saying to order one size up I did. But I had to return the large for a medium. I normally wear medium size shirts unless they are a slim cut shirts like RVCA shirts then I order a large. This Next level 6240 large fits just like a normal large shirt. I am 5'11' 165 lbs. Medium fits perfect, don't listen to the 'order a size up' hype, unless you like your shirts baggy and sleeves to your elbows. Other than that, shirt is a good value and worth the purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice V-Neck, July 26, 2013
This is a nice shirt for the price. Runs a wee bit on the small side so might want to order up a size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this shirt but it runs very small, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Men's CVC V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
I love the quality of this shirt, but unfortunately I cannot wear it because it is too small. I comfortably wear a large in every shirt I have ever bought, but this large is too small for me. I purchased three of them, and unfortunately I removed all of them from their packaging so I cannot return. Because the quality seems very good, I am considering reordering all three shirts in XL.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Men's CVC V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
I ware a large but the sizes of this product are small so I had to send back and reorder.

If you order this product, order one size larger.

3.0 out of 5 stars vneck t shirt, June 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits nice and looks great!, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Men's CVC V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
I've been wearing this shirt for about 2 months or so now, I really like the looks, feel and color of the shirt. It fits right, and I have not seen any color loss from washing (which I've probably washed this shirt about 20 times now). The V neck looks good, and does not go too far down the chest, and the arms fit nicely too. If you have a more muscle build I'd recommend the large just because of the arms and upper torso fit. Other wise I wear this to work and such very often and will most likely buy a second at some point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the shirt, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Men's CVC V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
I love this shirts, plus you cannot beat the price.. not even at marshalls. It fits very well.. love the short sleeves.. specially if you workout, they almost look like a muscle shirt.. I'm pretty fit, about 5'9 and 170lbs and got the small size.. love the fit!

Men's CVC V-Neck Tee