Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 25, 2013
I have bought seven shirts of these shirts (so far). One was the wrong size, but I didn't bother sending it back because it was so inexpensive. I've found that these shirts are a great way to round-out my wardrobe color-wise.

COLOR:
The colors all all fantastic, and I am very happy with the color shirts I received. However, the colors that you see in the pictures are not really the colors I got. Below are the colors I bought and my comparison between the pictured colors and the actual colors.

--Espresso: More of a rich brown than is pictured. Not see-through.

--Hot Pink: It is more of a pastel pink in the picture, but the shirt I got was much closer to regular pink. NOTE: This shirt is pretty much SEE-THROUGH so I will have to wear it with a cami or something. Now, this shirt is a tighter fit on me, so this color may not be see-through for you if you go for a looser fit.

--Purple Rush: Looks more of an indigo in the picture, but the color I got was much closer to purple. Not see-through.

--Kelly Green: The color in the picture is paler than the real thing. I was glad to find that the color of the shirt I got was a full and vibrant kelly green. Also not see-through.

--Plum: Actually, this shirt was pretty much the same color as the picture. Not see-through.

--Storm: Again, the real thing is darker than the picture. The shirt I got was more of a dark purple-navy color. Also not see-through.

--Turquoise: This shirt was, again, less pale and more vibrant in real life. It is perhaps darker than an actual turquoise stone. Not see-through.

Color summary: For the best idea of what a color is, look at the name of the color rather than the picture of the color. The color names seem to be more accurate than the pictured colors. Most of the shirts are deeper, more vibrant and richer in real life than they seem in the pictures. Again, this is fine with me, but if you're looking for a pastel wardrobe, look elsewhere.

Also, all of the shirts have this lovely heathering to the colors that you may not be able to tell just from the pictures.

QUALITY:
As far as quality goes, I've noticed a pucker in one or two of the shirts and some imperfections in the stitching. However, this doesn't really bother me because I paid something like $8 for each shirt. It seems like these shirts will hold together longer and better than shirts that I've bought for similar prices from other places. I've washed all of them once and I've had no issues with machine washing or drying as of yet. I'll update if I do.

SIZING:
I usually wear smalls, but I also sometimes wear mediums. I bought one size Medium shirt first, but found that the fit was more loose than I like. The Small is perfect for me; it curves in beautifully at the waist. I also found that the V-neck was lower on me in the Small and higher up on me in the Medium. The lower neckline took a little getting used to, but it's not so low that I need a camisole.

My measurements (might be TMI for some people, but I always find this helpful myself):
Bust: 38 inches, B cup
Waist: 31.5 inches
Hips: 40 inches

If you find you have similar measurements to me, but you like looser fits, go for a medium. If you like tighter fits, go for a small.
66 comments|198 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2015
I am 5'5, 125 lbs, B cup, and I ordered a Medium. It fits perfectly. This shirt is not loose and flowy, but rather a "fitted" style. I usually wear a small, but sized up for this reason.

The fabric is lightweight, stretchy, soft, and opaque (in color: Midnight Navy). I do not have to wear a tank underneath. The "V" goes down to a deep, flattering level, without being revealing. The length is generous enough to go a couple of inches below my pants' waistline, and halfway over my rear. I have washed and dried this, with cold water and low heat, and there was no shrinkage, fading, or pilling. The shoulders give great coverage and remain taut, after all-day wear. I will likely order more, and I would recommend this shirt.
review image
11 comment|127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2015
Ok, I am 5"4 and 200lbs, 38DDDfor reference. Most of my shirts are l to xl. I bought the xxl. It is tighter then I wanted in the stomach (I totally need to hit the gym) and a bit loose in the shoulders, but I have a large rack and narrow shoulders. It was very nice and long, I like shirts on the long side- not a tunic, but nice and long. It is nice material- soft and rich color, but not too thin. The stitching seems pretty on point, nice construction (and I do sew quite a bit so I know what to look for ) the picture looks bloody awful, but that is more a commentary on how I didn't get ready for a photo and my own body there rather then the shirt. It is low cut, it showed my sports bra until I pulled it up for the picture

I totally intend to get many more colors of these shirts and maybe just taylor them as I lose weight
on April 25, 2012
These shirts run slightly small I would go up a size if you are in between sizes like I am. That is the only problem I had with the shirt. I returned it and got the right size no problem! :)
on September 7, 2013
So I got the black,white, and grey in XL, they looked tight to the body so I wasnt sure how they'd fit and worried they might shrink. I wear a M/L in shirts, so when I got these they fit perfectly. They are form fitting, but not as much as I thought, they still had some loose room to feel comfortable in, I washed them twice since I've had them in the 2 weeks, laundry on weekends..lol. And they didnt shrink, the size is well kept. The shirts are soft, and the v neck is nice, not too low but gives the appearance of some moderate cleavage, which is kinda nice for us smaller chested girls, hahaha. Its a really nice t-shirt with jeans kind of style. I'm pretty laid back clothes wise, so I like my t-shirts and jeans, I have worn the white and black shirts with some skirts though, tucked inside the skirt, they still look nice enough to wear like that when going out. I'm 5'4, 138lbs, curvyish. 36B/C, small waist, bigger butt and hips, my arms are sort of athletic-ish, hispanic women are rarely ever stick thin lol so I'm just sayin for you girls out there to get a visual image, since pickin clothes online is sometimes a risk for us hahaha.
on June 21, 2012
I bought two of these shirts, one in turquoise and one in brown. They work perfect for me. I'm using them as workout shirts. The material is thin, but not so thin that you want to put another layer underneath. I hike in these shirts and take pilates. They do run very small though. I am a 38DD and I wear an XL and had to initially return my first purchase and get a 2XL. These shirts are also very long, but again it works for me as I wear yoga pants and it covers the problem areas. Good buy for the price.
on January 10, 2013
Wow. The sizing on these shirts is terrible. I got a XXL thinking it would shrink so I bought it bigger than needed, but when I opened the package, they were more the size of a medium. Had to give them away to a friend and even she thinks they are small for what the sizing says.
on January 9, 2012
This casual shirts have a nice fit, I love them, you can use them to hang out or go out at night! The material and quality are very good for the price u pay! =)
on December 2, 2012
I wear these all the time. Great neckline, easy fitting, and this tee shirt is wonderful because it is LONG ENOUGH. Washes reasonably well for the price. I have three of these, and think I should order them by the dozen. Super hot weather wear, and always looks great. I love black, and this tee shirt seems to be very forgiving of extra poundage, and, did I say, :-) the price is very reasonable.
on January 31, 2016
Love this shirt! It's the perfect fit- fits curves nicely without being super tight. The vneck is super flattering...just low enough without showing too much. The material is super soft and not thin at all! I will be ordering a few of these for traveling... For reference, I am 5'3", 125lbs and have broad shoulders and ordered a Medium. I love it!