Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 5, 2014
I'm 5'2", 110 lbs, 34-24-36", & I LOVE this shirt in medium! Don't have the same problem w/ the cuffs being too tight, and the rough cut neckline is fine by me. Can't wait to order more colors!
on April 3, 2014
I usually wear tshirts in size s-m, I purchased a medium because I wanted it a little loose and relaxed. I'm glad I didn't go with a small because my only issue is that the material near your wrists gets a little tighter then the rest of the shirt. It hugs my forearms a little, but not a big enough issue that I would order another size up.
on September 9, 2014
Junior sizing. Fabric is warm and soft but not much give, I'd prefer a little stretch to it, also sleeve at cuff were tighter compared to body. It wasn't a 3/4 sleeve or full. So I kept pushing them up. I was hoping to wear it to work, but I ended up using it as a sleep shirt. The color was true to photo. I bought the ivory and it's a nice creamy color. Would probably look better on a smaller chested woman.
on February 6, 2014
I love this top! It's lightweight, but has the appearance of a sweatshirt.
I ordered it in red and it is vibrant and very pretty!
I first learned of this brand Next Level when I ordered this style shirt with a decal from an etsy seller. I really loved it so I found the brand here on Amazon and ordered another!

I can wear a small or a medium. I think I prefer the medium for a little looser fit.
on April 29, 2014
I *LOVE* these T-Shirts. They look like sweatshirts but are a very lightweight material and PERFECT for this time of year. I will say, I agree with other reviewers, the sleeves run a bit tight, (wrist and forearm) ... so I'm happy I chose large. I am 5'4" and 120 pounds. The bottom of the shirt is a good roomy ... it does not hug my hips like the picture, it's loose ... the rest fits perfect for the way I like to wear them. Also ... they will shrink once I wash them. I will not dry them.
on December 9, 2015
Ordered Scarlet, color is same as picture. Sleeves are longer than 3/4 but shorter than long sleeve. Around waist and belly are quite loose, shoulder fit weird.Overall, this Terry raw-edge 3/4 raglan T shirt is not well made. I worn once, then donated to charity, and will not get other color. I liked Next level's v-neck short sleeve t shirt, I was expected same quality... disappointed.
on April 8, 2014
Soft, and fits well. I am 5'4" and about 124 pounds...I ordered a small. I haven't washed it yet, so hopefully no issues with shrinking. If it does shrink, I will come back and update this review.
on April 14, 2014
I will probably keep this top but it is indeed on the small side. The sleeves are tight also. I love the color and have bought a scarf to match so will probably just live with it.
on February 20, 2016
Horrible. I get its cheap but the neckline looks like a toddler cut it. I normally wear a size small and ordered up (thanks to reviews) and it just barely fits. Would not recommend unless you want to wear something that looks trashy
on March 27, 2014
Quite lightweight, comfortable, fit is not large, arms are a bit snug, colour is good, looks good with jeans and shorts, good price