5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Published 8 months ago by lebs

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for women with big boobs
was pretty big size wise but the fit looks weird on my chest. Snug over my breasts, but loose in the armholes... Just looks strange.
Published 6 months ago by Amanda Creighton Sledge

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 8, 2014
I bought two of these in a size small for working out in. For the price, they are just what I was looking for. I came back and ordered another. These are thin, loose, relaxed, inexpensive tanks. I usually wear a medium in tops, but I wanted a smaller fit and I'm glad I ordered down. I probably could go down to an XS and still be ok. I ordered a green and a vintage navy and the colors are very flattering.

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal tank top, April 26, 2014
these tanks are made out of a material that ISN'T translucent like so many inexpensive shirts can be. they run pretty large. i'm 5'8" and the small was way long, but i kept it because it works when tucked in. the next two i ordered in an extra small, and they're a bit better. i haven't washed them yet, so i don't know about pilling, but i don't expect that they will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice - lightweight and comfy!, May 22, 2014
These tank tops are so lightweight and soft. I bought them to work out in. They do run a little big and was nervous about getting a small in the first place because I am between a small and a medium normally (5'6" 125 lbs) but now I wish I could've ordered an x-small. Still, they are great and I do not regret buying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars a little bigger than expected, April 21, 2014
I recently purchased a different tank from this same brand and it fit more snug than these do. I will use them as gym shirts instead of a basic tank and Jean look now bc they are still nice shirts. Very soft material and length is good for me at 5'10" .

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Racerback Tank I've Found Yet., July 14, 2014
First off some size references: 36C bust, 5'09", 150lbs.

I bought three tanks a vintage navy, a premium heather, and an indigo. The colors are a little lighter in person than they are online. The vintage navy is more grey colored than the picture and the indigo is a shade lighter too while the grey is a standard heather grey.

I ordered each in a medium size and they fit spot on. I normally straddle the line between medium and large and the medium is loose but not baggy (your typical athletic top fit). As one reviewer said the arm holes are oddly cut and I get a little 'lip' of fabric that curls over, however unlike the other reviewer I do not have a problem with tightness over the chest but I could see someone with a larger cup size running into that problem.

Overall I'm very pleased. I spent a long time looking for a quality racerback tanks to wear during these brutal Texas summers and this was the best selection I found. The tops are reasonably priced, they come in a wide selection of colors, the shipping was fast (I got one in 2 days flat), and the construction is solid! I've worn these almost every day since I ordered these and have washed them (on a delicate cycle, cold water) at least a dozen times and they are holding up strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Top, April 30, 2014
It is light and thin but works perfect as a work out top or a summer tank. It fits a tad bit loose but that is how I like my tank tops to fit. I am 5'9" and normally wear a M and the M was a perfect fit for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for women with big boobs, June 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 to 3 Star Reviews are WRONG, June 30, 2014
I literally have purchased 6 of these shirts, obviously all are in different colors. I originally ordered the vintage white in a Medium, but after I received the shirt it was looser than what I was expecting. From the looks of the photo I was expecting the shirt to be looser, but it was in fact a tiny bit too loose. I kept the medium simply because the shirt was wearable, and I ordered the remaining shirt in a Small, which is EXACT as expected (27 inch waist, 37 inch boob. The feel is perfect, I only wear racer-backs and you honestly cannot beat the price with NO SHIPPING. I wear them out with a cute long necklace and a pair of heels, I wear them out casually and I also wear them to the gym. And the length is absolutely perfect, they cover my bottom when I wear leggings. PERFECT shirts and anyone who says they aren't are WRONG.

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable!, June 29, 2014
i ordered this in grey and in the off-brown macchiato colour, both are lovely! the colours were 100% accurate to the stock photos, and the triblend fabric is insaaaaanely comfortable. i don't know why these reviews say the shirts are transparent, mine are perfectly opaque; can't even see my dark black bra through the light heather grey shirt at all. i also appreciate how loose and draping this shirt is; it gives me a bit of wiggle room without making me like 20 lbs heavier. my oooonly complaint is that the cut on the neck is really low; this is totally fine if you're naturally busty and this isn't a problem at all, but for someone like me who hardly fills out an A cup, it's just a wee bit too low!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are THE BEST tanks ever!, November 5, 2014
These tanks are so versatile. Can wear to the gym, as a base layer, by themselves in the summer, or to sleep in. I feel they do run big. I'm 5' 4", 135 lbs, athletic build, 34D chest; I normally would wear a medium in tank tops, but I wear a small in this one and it's still a little loose on me. They work great with racer back sports bras, which I tend to wear a lot.

Hang dry to prolong the stitching on the hems, I have had a few problems with some of the tops that I've had for a while having loose strings here and there...

Next Level Women's Tri-Blend Racerback Tank