Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 13, 2011 10:58:54 PM PST
Mango says:
I'm planning on buying The Walking Dead Books 1-6 but was wondering... how long did it take for each Book to come out and when might the next one come?

Posted on Jan 18, 2011 2:04:08 PM PST
S. Ofner says:
I'm wondering the same thing but I have already purchased books 1-6 and read them but I don't want to wait for book 7. I know that book 6 ends with issue 72 and if I have the correct information the last issue available is 80, is that correct? Can someone confirm if this is right or is there any I have missed? Thank you.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 10, 2011 6:32:39 PM PST
Mango says:
That's exactly how I feel... I just finished the sixth one and now want to continue on.

Right now they are up to 81, I believe. I would like to buy the comics themselves but I don't want to have to wait for used copies to become available online and at the moment two issues aren't available. :(

I would love to know of a comic book website that has all the comics available... and if there's any way I can get a subscription so the next available copies are sent to me.

Posted on Feb 25, 2011 7:18:11 PM PST
Well normally I would say use DCBS, but if it's only one series you really wanna subscribe to, maybe HI is better.

DCBS=http://www.dcbservice.com/index.aspx
HI=www.heavyink.com

Posted on Apr 6, 2011 11:08:49 PM PDT
Ryan says:
I suggest going to a comic book shop and subscribing to TWD monthly, and get the hardcovers as they come out. Reading it month to month is good times, and you can't get the letters pages in any collection, and it has a really good one.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jan 13, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 6, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Walking Dead, Book 6
The Walking Dead, Book 6 by Robert Kirkman (Hardcover - October 26, 2010)
4.8 out of 5 stars (114)