5.0 out of 5 stars As Listed
A quick fix to problem when you lose a phone and do not have insurance on it, great they included a sim card took to my local call phone provider and was able to get it connect and activated and running
Published on May 19, 2012 by Chris

1.0 out of 5 stars defective right hinge breaks
Do not buy this phone unless you want to keep replacing it. It's a great phone except for the fact that the right hinge breaks even if you never drop it. I'm on my 2nd phone and warranty's won't cover it. I give up on this phone.
Published on August 31, 2011 by Reader

1.0 out of 5 stars defective right hinge breaks, August 31, 2011
This review is from: New Nextel Rugged Motorola I680 Cell Phone (Wireless Phone Accessory)

2.0 out of 5 stars Phone is locked, June 9, 2012
The unit is "OWNED" by another carrier. When I called my carrier(NEXTEL/SPRINT) to find out why I cant text ,this is what I was told. They stated there was nothing that i can do to get this to work!!

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING, December 20, 2010
If you don't buy the card for pictures you WILL loose them all when they swap out the phone. I only had the phone 4 months when the main screen when. They would happily honored the warrantee but I all pictures would be lost. There doesn't seem to be a way to save or retrieve the pictures. I can't believe there isn't a way to get them back out w/o the main screen working. But that is what I have been told by both Motorola and Sprint. I haven't given the phone up because the pictures I had were from a trip I waited 24 years to take. AND I'm holding out hope as I climb the chain of command. It still works as a phone accept I can't add any new numbers or people to it. Now it's been 6 more months and the hinge is broken too. I'm going to go back to my old phone (i530) which still works after 5 years. I only up graded because I decided it was time. Boy, was I wrong. Save yourself a headache and DO NOT BUY it.
Renee B.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!!, May 9, 2013
My husband has always wanted one of these phones and he recently broke his so I ordered it for him. I overdrew our account to do it so i actually payed more than it costed to get it, but our son is a special needs child and he needs a phone for emergencies, when we got the phone we were very happy with it, until I found out we can't use it! Sprint doesn't support these anymore and I can't put any other sim in it to work because its not a GSM phone! I'm very unhappy and can't believe I wasted money on this, this shouldn't even be available I buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars As Listed, May 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great condition., December 5, 2011
I was worry at the beginner, but I bought it any way and was very shape the phone and works great to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorola Brute i680, February 21, 2011
This was a gift for my husband, he works contruction and needed a sturdy phone that he didn't have to worry about and this Brute works great, he loves it, it also does so many things, he's still getting use to it.

1.0 out of 5 stars no carrier support, May 5, 2013
i like the phone recommendations when i purchased it but after rece,d it i cannot get any support for activation. nextel is not in service and other carrier do not support this phone.this item should be remove for purchasing as a diskcontinue item.an replacement phone would be nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars No sim card came with the phone. Please send asim card, February 5, 2013
If you do not send the sim card i cannot used phone, so i will have to send it back if you can send a card

1.0 out of 5 stars nextel phone, January 4, 2013
the phone is not a refurished phone it a used phone will never but them again nextel rugged motrola I680

New Nextel Rugged Motorola I680 Cell Phone
New Nextel Rugged Motorola I680 Cell Phone by New Nextel Rugged Motorola I680 Cell Phone
Rate and Discover Movies