5.0 out of 5 stars 5+ Stars! The missing manual has been found!
The Nexus-7 tablet has a significant FAIL. There's no manual, just a 'quick start' guide and a quasi-manual file in the Nexus. You need to use the device to learn how to use the device. I bought several 'manuals' only to be very disappointed. One actually had 'information missing and will be added at a later date' statement under several headings. Talk about...
Published on October 30, 2012 by IdyGal

3.0 out of 5 stars served its purpose..
I picked this up as a final piece of research before choosing a N7 over the fire hd....

It's information is fixed around the original release (8 and 16gb versions and android 4.1) so just be aware of the changes.

I read it cover to cover in a night (on a kindle no less) and bought the nexus the next day...... and i have no regrets....
Published 24 months ago by Justin O

‹ Previous | 16 7 818 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars NOW I have to read it, August 7, 2013
will come in very handy when I finally sit down and figure out how to use the nexus. my daughter LOVES hers and can't stop gushing about it, but I'm digitally challenged, so t his book will be close to my side when I operate the tablet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good source of information about Nexus 7, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Nexus 7 For Dummies (Google Tablet) (Kindle Edition)
Most of the things you need to know about your Nexus 7 are covered in this book. It's a good handbook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Book, July 23, 2013
This book helped me figure out how to do a couple of things I knew my tablet was capable of. It is simple to read and follow. I strongly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, July 22, 2013
Excellent. Book is well written, easily understood and, thankfully, some humor interjected. Definitely recommended by me. Would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 6, 2013
It was a very helpful resource for me. I expect to use it as a reference in the future too.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, June 30, 2013
jackie keesey (TITUSVILLE, FL, US) - See all my reviews
still have a few problems,but book is good.for dummies,dummies,dummies and whoever cannot get the use of the nexus7,,for dummies.
hello

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good but dated, June 28, 2013
A book on computers is dated the day it is published. I have only used it a few times, since it is easier to look up the problem on the Internet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the right info!, June 19, 2013
This book is so easy to use and refer to as I find a need for more information. I scanned it for starting information and then as I learn how to use my tablet, I am ready to learn something else. Perfect for someone not of the digital age or just rusty.

4.0 out of 5 stars I helpful start for the Newby, June 16, 2013
The Nexus 7 can do alot! Especially if you know how to configure it--often not the easest thing to do because of all the "Google Crap" and the Android op sys. This book needed to include what Google stuff could be deleated and how to work around what you're stuck with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neccessary for Nexus 7 owners, June 14, 2013
Don't know what I would have done without this great book. Well written and great as a good reference book.

‹ Previous | 16 7 818 | Next ›