5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon saves the day Nfinity Evolution
I first ordered these sneakers from CheerOutfitters without checking Amazon first. What a mistake!! I ordered the wrong size because CheerOutfitters didn't say anywhere on their website that these sneakers run small and you need to order a half size up. They refused to return my shipping charges. I sent them back and searched Amazon and found a website (ericmccrite)...
Published on November 20, 2010 by cheermom

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Order from Eric McCrite Company through Amazon
Do Not Order from Eric McCrite Company through Amazon!!!! Received defective Nfinity shoes (Monday) - called immediately about receiving replacement ASAP as my daughter needed them by Friday for cheer competition. I was asked to send pictures, I did. Called back and was told the pictures would have to be sent to Nfinity. ALL I WANTED WAS A REPLACEMENT PAIR OF UNDAMAGED...
Published 9 months ago by Robin

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 26, 2014
My daughter LOVES this shoe. It is very light and flexible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 5, 2014
Really fit well , great support. The only slight issue is the stitching by the toe area. Slightly rough until the shoes get worn a few times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nfinity shoe, April 21, 2014
High quality shoe that is light weight and very comfortable. Size recommended from reviews was shoe runs small. After one week shoes have stretched and are now loose fitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Nfinity, January 1, 2013
alx2 "alx2" (Jacksonville Florida) - See all my reviews
Nfinity shoes run small, but they last. The Evolutions, nice shoe, that satin is hard to keep clean, but had them for over a year and they are her practice shoe now. Her new pair of Nfinities, we're trying hard to keep them white for comps and wearing them only then.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, March 22, 2012
It's great for cheerleading. It very light great for tumbeling and jumping. My daughter alway use these brand never want anything els.

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Description, December 22, 2014
When I ordered these, I was aware that this was a 'used' pair. However, the description stated that the wear on the shoes was consistent with them simply being tried on. When I received them, there was a fairly large scratch on the front of one of the shoes. Other than that, I love the shoes. Very comfortable and true to size.

4.0 out of 5 stars I did notice some glue type product discoloration but overall satisfied., November 15, 2014
My daughter is a size 2.5 and after numerous reviews I went ahead and ordered a size 4. They fit perfectly just a little snug getting them on with the elastic but overall a solid looking shoe. I did notice some glue type product discoloration but overall satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoes for a teenage cheer leader., September 10, 2014
Got this for my Daughter. She absolutely loves them. I guess the case is standard, using it as cosmetic bag. So at least it gets used too. Shoes fit properly and she is happy. Can't ask for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great shoes!, December 20, 2014
I bought Nfinity Cheer Shoes for my oldest daughter for 5 years and will do the same for my youngest. These are great shoes!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 6, 2014
After reading the description and other reviews ordered a size bigger.. they came earlier than expected and were perfect

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›