Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nfinity Adult Evolution Cheer Shoes, White, 8
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 8|Color: White|Change

on December 21, 2015
Excellent product and service. Super happy and amazon made them get here by game day. Would recommend to anyone! I did order a half a size bigger as recommended and they fit perfect. My cheerleader loves them
on February 5, 2015
Got these for my sister when she started Cheer. She likes these better than the ASICS and they look better quality. I love the box they come with to hold the shoes. Great brand (: no problems so far with grip and comfort.
on December 11, 2015
I am giving these 5 stars because the original ones needed to be exchanged (they run small) & the company was AMAZING!!! We immediately received the half size up quickly & my daughter loves them! Perfect for her competitive cheer league. Thanks!
on September 9, 2015
I'm glad I read all the reviews on these shoes before I purchased them because the size fit perfect! My daughter usually wears a 9.5 and I bought a 10.5. And the case is a bonus because the shoes are in one place with a strap to carry around easy, which keeps my daughter organized. I would definitely recommend for a cheerleader.
on September 15, 2015
Buyer beware Amazon considers this shoe sports equipment and not clothing. So if you live where there is no tax on clothing you will be charged tax on this item! Customer service said it's because the shoe is "Designed to meet the athlete's performance needs on a Spring Floor". So that makes it sports equipment and not clothing! Shoe size runs small. We were sized by Nfinity but ordered here and these were smaller than we'd tried on before. Had to send back for larger size.
on March 3, 2015
We purchased a pair of these shoes 4 months ago for our cheerleader. It is now half way through the season and they have completely fell apart. They were worn inside only and never touched cement or dirt. I've never seen a shoe fall apart in 12 days or even 12 months at that. I wrote the company To ask what they could do about my issue and they told me that these shoes have a 3-5 month life span worn 2 hours a day, twice a week. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY THESE AND I RECOMMEND THAT NOONE ELSE DOES.
on October 3, 2015
These shoes are so comfortable and nice. They are lightweight but still provide support for tumblers and jumping. They do stain easily and since I do highschool cheer we have to cheer for our school's football team on the track so the bottom of my shoes are stained red. But, it's really no problem for me. I really like these shoes and I think they were worth it. Also I love the fact that it comes in a case to keep them protected.
on November 10, 2015
My daughters favorite shoes! I have been buying Nfinity shoes for about 5 years. My daughter gets new cheer shoes every year. I've bought the Defiance and Vengeance and the Evolution are always her favorite. They fit well and are perfect for school or competitive cheerleading, which she wears them both for. They last, but I like for her to have new cheer shoes every year. These are the best Nfinity cheer shoes!
on September 23, 2015
Seriously can't believe they get so much money for a pair of shoes that rip apart after light use for 2 months! Ridiculous
review image review image
on May 5, 2016
This has been the WORST experience ever. My daughter wears a size 6 shoe and the website said they ran small so we ordered a 6.5. They were way too small. So we tried to exchange them via Amazon but they would only duplicate our order so I just returned them and order a 7.5. Again, way too small. Seriously? Here we are a week later and still don't have any shoes that fit and I have $180 out on my credit card. Now I have to order a THIRD pair that is 2.5 sizes larger than my daughter's normal size.