Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 14, 2013
I installed one of these since we have high water/sewer rates where I live, and have been very happy with it. Installation was just like a normal toilet, not tricky at all. Occasionally you need several flushes to remove a lot of solid waste (especially if you have too much toilet paper in the bowl), but it doesn't clog any more than a normal toilet; a standard plunger works for clearing any clogs. Occasionally there is a bit more residue from solid waste on the sides of the bowl than with a normal toilet since there is so little water being used to flush things along, so keep a toilet brush handy if that bothers you.

The flush is quiet, it refills quickly, and uses 1/3 of the water of the toilet I had there before. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking to lower their water usage. It'll take a few years to pay for itself over a cheap toilet, depending on usage.

The one concern I have is if the manufacturer goes out of business in a few years I don't know how I'd be able to replace the flushing mechanism inside. I've never seen it in a regular hardware store.

Four out of five stars because, as someone else noted, it doesn't come with a toilet seat even though one is pictured. I was able to take the seat from the toilet it replaced and that fit on just fine. Someone else here noted that their toilet seat holes were not bored correctly, I did not have that problem.
on May 5, 2014
This toilet is the best I've ever had. Not only is it a water miser, it works! It's exactly the same footprint as my old toilet which was supposed to be efficient. This toilet has yet to fail to flush in the last 3 months with 6 users. If you look inside the tank you'll see a quite different set up than standard toilets. Flushes use a minimum of water but there is more water in the tank. If you hold the flush button down longer than normal, the entire reservoir will empty for you giving you more water and a stronger flush. I'm so pleased with this product I ordered 2 more today (not Amazon) and have no tax and free shipping.
on October 29, 2013
We finally won with this Stealth model, as I had undergone failures with two previous low-water toilet brands that simply did not perform as advertised and just wore out plungers and tempers over time. Clearly, this Stealth technology triumphs in all respects of function and design, is easy to install, and works so well that I have decided to purchase more of this particular model in the future. It's even ok that it ships without a seat because you can keep your comfy old one and just get some new hinges for installation, eh?

Addition to my above review - - I had to take one star off for a manufacturing defect that might drive some users crazy until they figure it out. I installed two different toilet seats because I found that they were tilting to the left from back to front significantly until I realized that even though the mounting holes were correct from side to side in the porcelain base bowl, they were not drilled correctly on an up and down plane. Could be a faulty run from the Chinese manufacturer, or a misread on the specifications for the drilling. Anyway, I'm not sure that I would be brave enough to attempt a fix after having read about that kind of repair online. It takes special tooling supplies and bits and technique.

Kudos to the designers of the Stealth, but please check manufacturing specs again. Otherwise, be prepared for canted toilet seats.
on January 28, 2015
We have had the toilet for a week and so far we love it. It is quiet compared to other vacuum flush toilets. We are still getting used to having the flusher in the middle of the tank and the toilet is slightly higher then our last one.
on May 16, 2015
I've had this toilet for about two months. Someone in the house likes to use a lot of paper, and someone else puts a lot of organic matter in there.

I am amazed at how well it flushes.

It only needed a two flush once, and that was not it's fault =8-)
on June 1, 2015
Received a bowl and a tank that do not fit together (in other words, I am unable to use it). Also the tank was visibly discolored. It doesn't appear there is much quality control here. As it is a large purchase, it is extremely heavy and it is time consuming and difficult to re-package it in order to return it. I do not recommend this product.
on December 18, 2014
We could not be happier with this toilet. It is very comfortable, with a nice quality enamel, and works great. Highly recommend!
on August 21, 2015
Super quiet flush and uses little water. Now we don't have to save our flushes at the cottage.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2014
High quality product, would always 'only' buy it again.
on February 3, 2015
I didn't realize until it was too late that you have to actually connect the toilet to pipes. Next time I'll consult a professional installer first.