- 2 Flute design makes these ideal for plung cutting when chip removal is not a problem
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems.
- Features a fine-pitch rougher with chamfer
- Titanium Aluminum Nitride (TiAlN), combines high thermal stability with excellent hardness for abrasion resistance and a low coefficient of friction, for lubricity
- Center Cutting End Mills are designed with "End Teeth" making these ideal for Slotting and Cavity applications
Other Sellers on Amazon
$59.32 ($59.32 / Each)
+ $8.11 shipping
+ $8.11 shipping
Sold by: ShipIQ
Have one to sell?
Niagara Cutter N76595 Carbide Chamfering Mill, TiAlN Coated, 2 Flutes, 90 Degree Chamfer End, 1/4" Cut Cutting Length, 1/2" Diameter
|Price:||$63.29 ($63.29 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 3 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $59.32
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Niagara Cutter|
|Number of Items||1|
|Cut Type||General Purpose|
|Cutting Diameter||1/2 inches|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Cutting Length||1/4 inches|
|End Cut Type||Non-Center Cutting|
|Flute Length||1/4 inches|
|Manufacturer Series Number||CM290|
|Number of Flutes||2|
|Outside Diameter||0.5000 inches|
|Overall Length||3 inches|
|Shank Width||1/2 inches|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
Chamfering work pieces just got easier with Niagara Cutters new Chamfer Mills.These new mills are... See more product details
Chamfering work pieces just got easier with Niagara Cutters new Chamfer Mills.These new mills are manufactured with the same extra-fine grain Carbide that is used in our ELITE Series of end mills. They also come standard with our exclusive Niagara Microshield TiAlN coating for higher productivity and the longest tool life. Niagara Cutter's carbide material is classified within the C1 to C4 range, and has an excellent combination of strength and toughness. Using raw materials with unique properties and high purity ensure Niagara Cutter's consistent high quality. Specifically designed for machining Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Titanium and Exotic Alloy Materials. Niagara Cutter is a leader in cutting tool technology and is proud to have their products made in the USA.
There are no customer reviews yet.