- 2 Flute design makes these ideal for plung cutting when chip removal is not a problem
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems.
- Features a fine-pitch rougher with chamfer
- Titanium Aluminum Nitride (TiAlN), combines high thermal stability with excellent hardness for abrasion resistance and a low coefficient of friction, for lubricity
- Center Cutting End Mills are designed with "End Teeth" making these ideal for Slotting and Cavity applications
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player