5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!
Published on March 20, 2012 by Rosedangerr

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorable but.........
Published on December 27, 2011 by Angelsgot5

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, March 20, 2012
This review is from: Nickelodeon Deluxe Rocking Chair, Sponge Bob (Baby Product)
My 2 year old was given this chair for her birthday, and she LOVES it! It's very sturdy...she climbs all over it, and I was worried about it tipping, but that doesn't seem to be an issue. I'm not sure what the other reviews were talking about when they mentioned issues with attaching the rocking part. Ours came fully assembled - we just had to pull it out of the box and remove the plastic wrapping. This chair is so cute! I would recommend it to anyone who has a little Spongebob fan in the house!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great rocking chair but stains easily, July 22, 2011
WOuld give it 5 stars if it was easier to clean. My son and his friends both always want this chair. And well made/

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorable but........., December 27, 2011
This chair is just so cute. I bought it for my son as a gift and he loves it! However you cannot wipe anything off this. My son already has stains on it after only 2 days. I suppose maybe it can be scotch guarded but do it before you use it. Well built but another complaint is the screws sent to attach the plastic rocker pieces are at least an inch longer than they need to be. I put one in and gently pushed the side of the chair in and could feel the screw so I took it out and will be buying shorter ones. Over all the chair is cute but I don't think I would have bought it if I would have been able to see the issues before hand. So in conclusion if you don't mind the stains and plan to use your own screws it will be okay. Otherwise I would not recommend buying this AND FYI I only paid 55. bucks just before Christmas this in my opinion IS NOT worth more then that.....sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars spongebob, November 5, 2012
I bought this chair for my toddler of 5 years and he enjoys it. I havent had any complains from my son nor myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, February 15, 2012
This chair is even nicer than expected. It isn't made out of all foam as expected--the arms have structure underneath so it's very sturdy! I was worried about the rockers and tipping when I ordered it but it's not a problem. The rockers are small and the rocking is minimal. The rockers are plastic and are not attached on delivery so you don't even have to use them if you don't want to. The fabric is good quality and cleans up easily. And the price is great for the quality. Would order again for a toddler gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow wow wow, June 22, 2014
The title is exactly what my nephew said once he opened the box to find that his favorite character was now a place to hang out. This is the 2nd item I have ordered furniture wise from OJ Commerce and I am very happy with the craftsmanship! It exceeded my expectations and my family absolutely loves it. I will shop around for more OJ C items in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars chair, November 8, 2013
Cool chair kids love it. Gets dirty easily because of the color. The rockers are a little weird I just when to home depot and got little chair legs instead

5.0 out of 5 stars love it., October 18, 2013
I ordered this chair for my grandsons 1rst birthday. It came on time, and he really loves it. And you can wipe the stains off easy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material used, June 19, 2013
My son is a big SpongeBob fan and was very excited to have received this for Christmas. It looks great, but the fabric faded SO fast. Within a few days the seat was losing its brown color. I didn't bother screwing in the rocker pieces, for I was too afraid he would tip over. My son, who's 5 years old, is average in height but he seemed too tall for this chair; the backside came just below his shoulder blades. So after a month or so, he stopped using this chair and preferred to sit on the floor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toddler loves it, May 16, 2013
Bought this for Christmas for our then 16 month old son. He is now almost 21 months and still uses it every day. Will probably be able to use it for atleast 2 more years if not longer. Our 5 year old daughter likes to sit in it as well, although it's a little small for her.

Nickelodeon Deluxe Rocking Chair, Sponge Bob