Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Big Time Movie / Rags (Nickelodeon Double Feature)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: DVD|Change

Even though both of these movies have premiered on Nickelodeon, it is nice to have to them on DVD to watch anytime. The first movie is "Big Time Movie" from Big Time Rush. It features the band starting off their first world tour in London and of course they have some adventure to tackle. The show is pretty wholesome and nothing really inappropriate. The second movie is "Rags" which is boy-Cinderella story. It stars a guy who has a great voice and his new best friend. I actually liked Rags better as I'm a sucker for original tween movies - it is just so cute! For the price of less than $10 it is a great price for two full-movies. For a tween, especially one who likes Big Time Rush, this would be a perfect gift.
on August 14, 2012
I saw both of these movies when they first aired on Nick. In Big Time Movie, Big Time Rush goes to London to start their first world tour. But before they can hit the stage and "Elevate" London, they have to help defeat the evil Sir Atticus Moon. There are also some great Beatles covers.
Rags is a gender reversed Cinderella. Max Schneider portrays Charlie, an orphan with a great voice. Keke Palmer is Kadee, a pop star who no one listens to. They cross paths and become best friends.
on October 3, 2014
My little sister is a huge fan of the movie, Rags. And I have to admit, it's a cute movie. She was sad that the movie doesn't come on Disney all that often and after my father accidentally erased the movie from our DVR, she got really upset and can't stop talking about how much she loves that movie. I asked her if she wanted the movie for Christmas, but she didn't think they sold it anywhere.

I did some looking on amazon and found this little gem! I'm so excited for her to open her Christmas gift on Christmas day and it's awesome that this DVD comes with a Big Time Rush movie. She loves them as well! Two for the price of one!
on December 14, 2015
ok, so i'm only reviewing one movie on here, Rags. i bought this because i had recently gotten into the recording artist Max Schnieder, and wanted to see what else he had done. i was not disappointed! this movie is so cute, the songs are upbeat and catchy, the cast is lovely. i love all the characters, it's a great re-imagining of the cinderella story.

i actually have not even watched the other move in this set (Big Time Movie) but the price is completely worth it for just Rags.
on September 29, 2013
I am a 64 yr old married woman and grandmother and I have LOVED these guys for the past year! Since my husband and I have been to London twice, it was also fun to watch the movie in that location. Would highly recommend this.
on November 29, 2012
Came earlier than I had planned... Rags is my son's favorite movie and he is going to be so stoked that we were able to find it on dvd. He is also a Big Time fan so that just a perk!!! Only reason why its not ranked higher is because I havent opened and view the tape yet as it is a Christmas gift
on January 16, 2013
As big fans of Big Time Rush me and my daughter love this movie. Very funny and the music is really great. I would say if you enjoy the TV show Big Time Rush they you'll love Big Time Movie. As for the other movie included Rags we haven't even watched it yet.
on July 16, 2013
My daughters really love these movies and could not get them anywhere. Then I found it on here. Great price! It was packaged nicely. It was also packaged as new in great condition. My daughters love it and watch it a lot.
on December 28, 2012
First off I'm over 60 years old. With that said I'm not your typical tween.
The "Big Time Movie" is fun from the credit roll. Being from the Beatles generation and even remembering their 1st appearance on the "Ed Sullivan Show" I have been around the music from the introduction. Big Time Rush's cover of several of the early Beatles hits are spot on. The 'plot' of the movie has tributes to both the Beatles (Villian Maxwell with a silver hammer hand, hero Penny Lane) and James Bond. A Six year old can watch this one safely. Only complaint is they should have worked Griffin and the Palmwoods crew into the script a bit.
"Rags" did not have the same fun plot line feeling, in fact it was weak to me. What made up for it was the music and how suprising Max Schneider was as an actor, singer and yes, even a dancer. I expect great things from that young man. I already knew Keke Palmer could sing very well and whoever wrote the script wasted her talent as a comic actor but gave her some great songs. Still well worth watching but it will be the little girls mostly for this one.
on October 19, 2014
Big Time Movie spins a fast paced exciting story of fun,fantasy and forever memories as James, Kendall, Carlos, and Logan rescue the world from evil. There's plenty of rocking music to move the story along, and of course to set our toes to tapping. Add a pretty princess whom only our "heroes" can protect and you and your friends and family will come away joyfully laughing at Big Time Rush's movie antics. This is a keeper!!!