Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 2, 2014
Very well made. I have never put them in the dishwasher or left them soaking in water, they are holding up great.
The shape of the fork and spoon is much better then most. Highly recommend if you have a Gabba fan.
on April 17, 2016
My son was so excitex to get this unique set of silverware with his favorite characters. This set is made with really good quality material & has lasted us without through many dishwasher cycles & still looks brand new.
on March 29, 2013
My husband brought this item for our Yo Gabba Gabba loving grandson. The sizing was just right for his toddler hands. This spoon and forks is encouraging him to use eating utensils instead of digging into his meals with his hands. The set looks just like it is pictured. I would recommend buying this for a toddler.
on March 14, 2013
My son loves Yo Gabba Gabba, so for that reason alone I was willing to pay double for this set even though most really cute toddler flatware sets are $3-$5. I was really disappointed in the quality. The artwork is very choppy and grainy, low-res.
on August 2, 2012
I purchased this flatware set along with the Brobee bowl and my son loves it. I put these in the dishwasher everyday and after 5 months they still look like new! I highly recommend!
on April 7, 2013
My 2 yr old grandson loved receiving this flatware set, and he loves using it. Easy for him to hold and manipulate. Now if only he would just stop turning his spoon upside down before he reaches his mouth!
on October 17, 2012
bought these for my daughter who love yo gabba gabba. very durable and print doesnt come off in the dish washer like some items i have bought. perfect for little toddlers.
on December 15, 2012
This set is for my little YGG lover. He will be so excited. It is adorable and just what I was looking for.
on December 28, 2012
I think the flatware set is very cute, and my 2 year old son loves it, since it has his very favorite Yo Gabba Gabba character Brobee on them. I think they are made well, and will hold up to the use of a toddler/preschooler. I only gave this item 4 stars in stead of 5 stars because it was more pricey than I would have liked to pay for an item like this.
on September 16, 2011
Ordered these for my 19 month old who loves Yo Gabba Gabba!! Got them for a great price and I am very happy with them!! The spoon is great because it has a little more of a dip in it to hold my sons oatmeal etc. and the fork has just enough edging to it to pick up my sons food without being sharp ~exactly what I was looking for!!