5.0 out of 5 stars Great Yo Gabba Gabba product!
My 3 year old loves these pjs! She got them when she was 2 (she's big for her age) and still wears them today and she's now 3 and a half. They have held up extremely well considering how many time she's worn them! Colors are bright, fabric is soft and elastic on wrists is not too tight. Neck is nice and loose too.
Published 19 months ago by Amy

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for play!! Not for bed time!!
My granddaughter loves yo gabba! She is 2 years old! I knew from the reviews , the material wasn't all that great , but it is just great with her and it looks really cool! She will wear it to play around in , but not for bed!! For the price , it is a ok!!
Published 21 months ago by gary covington

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but Cheep material !, November 29, 2013
This is a cute well fitting night gown but the thread is not that great and the neck started to unravel after one wear. Not a huge problem if you can sew but for the price of the gown, I think that it is way overpriced for the type of material used. It is very thin and has sort of a sheen to it. And I don't think that even with it having long sleeves that it will be "warm" to wear because it is so thin. Overall I still like it .

4.0 out of 5 stars GABBA GABBA, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Nickelodeon Girls' Yo Gabba and Friends Night Gown (Apparel)
It came when I expected and it looked exactly like the picture...my daughter loves it...it's her favorite night gown.....would definitely order from here again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Yo Gabba Gabba product!, June 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great She loved it!, May 10, 2013
Jason Coleman (Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
This is not just a very cute item for my baby girl it's her favorite characters so it was a huge hit thanks!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for play!! Not for bed time!!, April 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter's Easter Bunny present, April 5, 2013
Annette Eldridge (Jefferson City, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This nightgown matched the picture and thrilled my granddaughter, who loves the show. It was well packaged and arrived early. We were happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, March 20, 2013
Heather A "Heather A" (Boise, Idaho United States) - See all my reviews
My daughter loves Yo Gabba Gabba and this night gown is perfect. She is 3 and weighs about 29 lbs. The 4T was the only size available, but it still fits her just fine. She loves it and wants to wear it every night. It has held up to quite a few washes already and still looks nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars must keep, March 20, 2013
My daughter loves this thing. It cost way less than what would be sold at the Gaba events. I definitely think it was a great purchase. She wears it all day every day:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nite gown, March 13, 2013
good quality and fit perfect my grand daughter loves it nice pic on it and easy to wash as well thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, March 5, 2013
My daughter loves it! She loves to wear It! She is a huge fan and ashe makes sure to run round in it!