4.0 out of 5 stars Ninja Turtle PJ's
My son absolutely loves these. They're a little on the small side. I bought 4T for my 3 year old hoping they would be a bit big so he could wear them for awhile and they're a bit snug. They don't have much room for him to grow (he's about 35 lbs and 38" tall) They're soft, but fairly thin.
Published 14 months ago by Erika R

2.0 out of 5 stars Way Too Small
Super cute and my son was excited to open them up. Unfortunately they are way too small! 3T's are usually a bit big on my just turned 3 year old but not these... The tops are extremely short - I would order at least 2 sizes up if ordering.
Published 13 months ago by JBW13

4.0 out of 5 stars Ninja Turtle PJ's, October 24, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Way Too Small, November 22, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, but much smaller than size states, December 4, 2013
Our 3 year old wore these twice. He normally wears a 3T, ordered a 4, figuring PJs can always be a little large. They were not only too short, but a bit tight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute jammies, June 12, 2014
GPinkston82 "GPinkston82" (Montrose, CO United States) - See all my reviews
My little guy really loved them and wears them all the time. They do fit a tad on the small size. Might want to buy a size larger than normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit good on a potato-headed baby, March 19, 2014
Bought these for a 17-month old with a large potato head, but otherwise average build. I thought we might have had to wait a little while before wearing, but that wasn't really the case. We were able to put him in them the same day they shipped and he looked awesome. The pants were a little long - but he'll grow into them (as is expected.)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, February 5, 2014
My son loves ninja turtles and I am so glad to have ordered these :D They're adorable and comfy for him.

4.0 out of 5 stars adorable!, December 22, 2013
These were what i expected, nice bold colors, my son will love it. But they fit small, so order a size larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great P.J's, December 10, 2013
Fits my 3 year old like a glove. He doesn't like taking them off. Huge hit for your little turtle fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast shipping, great materials and perfect fit, October 6, 2014
fast shipping, great materials and perfect fit

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 18, 2014