Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nickelodeon Little Boys' Ninja Turtles 12 Inch Mini Rolling Backpack
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 26, 2013
I bought this backpack for my five year old son. I was looking for something small he could use on our trip but still feel like he was rolling a bag like mommy and daddy. The backpack is very cute. The only reason I am giving it four stars is because the description indicated it works for boys 2-7 but the handle is only long enough for a toddler boy. My son is average height for his age and had trouble rolling it and had to stoop down. I would have returned but my son was so attached to it he wanted to keep it. I think the backpack is more appropriate for a boy no more than 3yrs.
on June 14, 2014
Son fell in love with this will have to buy bigger one next year this thing is a little small smaller than what I thought it would be. Big enough for a regular Sized Folder though. I would recommend this for Pre school Pre k and Kindergarten Kids and that's about it.
on January 6, 2016
It was a gift. Was broken when I got it, Damage was not discovered until gift was opened and too late to return/replace.