5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, Soft, and Nicely Done
Published on October 26, 2012 by MoMo

3.0 out of 5 stars Small but nice
Nice color, feels nice to the touch, my 3yr old likes it.
I like bubble puppy myself, but I find it's to small
the head is about 8inches all around and the body about 5 1/2 inches all around.
nice little toy just to small in my opinion.
Published 11 months ago by Sam

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, Soft, and Nicely Done, October 26, 2012
MoMo (Bethlehem, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nickelodeon Plush Bubble Guppies Puppy (Toy)
These stuffies are really adorable. They capture the characters from the show well. They look much nicer in person than on the website. I know these say three and up but all the facial details are stitched on including the eyes, nose, and mouth. It's just a simple stuffed toy but for any child who's face lights up at the sight of the show the way my son's does these will be a great gift. I am quite pleased with all three of these as I ordered Gil, Molly, and Bubble Puppy. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who's child is a fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Definitely do not pay more than $11.99 each!, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Nickelodeon Plush Bubble Guppies Puppy (Toy)
When I first saw these they were pre-order only for $11.99. I procrastinated and didn't purchase them right away. By the time I came back to them, they were sold out. When they were finally available again, the mark up was insane!! I was upset that I missed out on the $11.99 price. However, after reading through other reviews and seeing that other people waited it out, I did the same. I checked them everyday a couple times a day and finally got lucky. I was able to purchase all 3 for $11.99. All 3 didn't drop in price together, but over the course of about an hour and a half. For me Gil was the first to drop in price, and it happened around 9pm EST. Gil was only available for about 8 minutes at $11.99. Bubble Puppy was next and he was available for almost 35 minutes at $11.99. I almost gave up on Molly because it was about an hour later that she dropped to $11.99. Like Gil she was only available at that price for about 10 minutes.

I would definitely say if you can wait it out and try to only pay the $11.99. The mark up is ridiculous and if possible, no one should feed into that insanity!

Overall I am ecstatic with the product. They are adorable and durable. I love all 3 of them. Now I wish they would come out with the rest of the characters!

5.0 out of 5 stars Be patient! These dolls are worth it, but not at more than triple the price., October 31, 2012
This review is from: Nickelodeon Plush Bubble Guppies Puppy (Toy)
Early today, all the dolls were available at $11.99 and for a good amount of time. I was able to get all of them, free shipping included.
To those of you still hoping to get some, be patient and I am sure you also will get them, without paying those ridiculous prices.
My grandkids love this show, they adore the Bubble Guppies characters and we'll be very happy to get them this Christmas, I know the quality of the toys Nickelodeon puts out, so although of course I do not have them yet, I am pretty sure it will compare to those I purchased in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble puppy is adorable!, October 22, 2012
This review is from: Nickelodeon Plush Bubble Guppies Puppy (Toy)
I preordered Bubble puppy in September when Amazon emailed me about it being available based on my history of ordering other Bubble Guppies items. He came today and I couldn't be more pleased. He his soft and a decent size for the price. His tail is made from a satin material and the rest of his body is a soft cotton blend material. My 2 1/2 year old is obsessed with Bubble Guppies. He will be thrilled with Bubble Puppy on Christmas morning!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble Puppy is a New Favorite, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Nickelodeon Plush Bubble Guppies Puppy (Toy)
I think they're asking a higher price for these Bubble Guppies plush than is really fair because they aren't very big, but my kids don't care. They love the Bubble Guppies so they love these (I bought all three - Bubble Puppy, Molly, and Gil) and I'm willing to pay it (for now). I hope other merchandise will be a little better priced.

If I had to pick and choose which plush to get because of the price, I would go with Bubble Puppy. He is very true to the show character and very cute. I like the others, too, but I would like the opportunity to purchase the other characters and if able to, may have chosen others over Molly and Gil (We love Deema and Goby).

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas ALMOST came early!, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Nickelodeon Plush Bubble Guppies Puppy (Toy)
I pre-ordered Bubble Puppy and he arrived yesterday. As soon as I opened the package I almost said "Forget waiting for Christmas" and handed it to my 2 year old, haha. The toy is adorable, and the material is very soft, which is great since my son likes to sleep with a toy for a pillow most nights. I thankfully restrained myself and put it away in the closet, out of his reach (and mine, lol). I'm so glad I got it for the pre-order price of $11.99, it's awful that resellers are taking advantage of parents' desire to buy their children the perfect toy for Christmas by hiking the price up to nearly 5x the original cost. I hope Amazon gets more in stock and the price goes back down to a reasonable rate.

5.0 out of 5 stars bub-bub-bub-bub bubble perfect!, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Nickelodeon Plush Bubble Guppies Puppy (Toy)
Just as advertised! Looks just like the tv show. My son took it out of the box and started singing the theme song!

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I pre-ordered this!!, October 20, 2012
Becca Lee (Arlington, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nickelodeon Plush Bubble Guppies Puppy (Toy)
I am soooo glad I pre-ordered Bubble Puppy for my 2 1/2 year old daughter!! He is her favorite of all the Bubble Guppies. I almost cancelled my order earlier this week cause $$ is tight right now, but am I ever glad I didn't and that I only paid $12.95 for it!! The Molly and Gil dolls look terrible, they don't look like the actual characters, so I didn't order them. I can't wait to see how happy my daughter is when Bubble Puppy arrives on Wednesday. To all those complaining about the $60 price on it now?? Yeah, it is ridiculous...but when you see a good deal ($11.99), jump on it and pre-order it!! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a two year old, January 15, 2013
J. Grant (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nickelodeon Plush Bubble Guppies Puppy (Toy)
We bought this for a two year old girl who is a huge fan of the Bubble Guppies. She and her four year old brother play with it all the time, and love it. The design is a faithful recreation of the character on the show, and the construction is very sturdy as well. It's held up to a lot of punishment so far. I'd recommend this for any young fan of the show.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for my 2 year old!, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Nickelodeon Plush Bubble Guppies Puppy (Toy)
my daughter loves bubble guppies so we were thrilled to see these released. great construction, no small parts, soft and look just like the character on the show! only thing with bubble puppy is his ears came unattached after only a few days, but my daughter was carrying him by the ear, and it's an easy fix. he's still really well loved!

Nickelodeon Plush Bubble Guppies Puppy