4.0 out of 5 stars Great game for preschoolers
This game was purchased as a Christmas gift for our 4 year old twins. This game was and still is a huge hit with them-the combination of Dora AND Team Umizoomi is very exciting for them. The game is easy to navigate and has good educational value-numbers, problem solving, shapes; I do think any child over the age of 4 would get bored with the game quickly though.
Published 21 months ago by Heidi

3.0 out of 5 stars Dora/ umi zoomi
I bought this for my 4 year old. She does like it and can navigate the game. It did not hold her attention as long as I thought, but she doesn't sit around and play games all day anyway. Overall I would buy it again if I had it to do over.
Published 22 months ago by CZH mom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game for preschoolers, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Nickelodeon Team Umizoomi & Dora's Fantastic Flight - Nintendo DS (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love anything Dora!, November 4, 2013
I purchased this product for my granddaughter's 3rd birthday. She loves anything involving Dora but this game kept her attention for an extended amount of time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dora/ umi zoomi, January 31, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars my 5 year old loves it, December 13, 2013
my 5 year old loves this game. its fun, easy and so much to do. both team umizzomi and dora for the price of 1 game. i was sold!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased., July 5, 2014
As advertised. Very Pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ds game, January 17, 2014
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
It's grate an super simple to play my son is 2 an he can play this there's colors an shapes an all that good stuff came super fast in the mail an I got mine use looks brand new it's wonderfull

4.0 out of 5 stars good, December 3, 2013
loves the game likes to play it all the time likes the haracters in the game and the activities it has

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loved this, October 23, 2013
My daughter loved this game it was a little hard for her at first and it took me some time to show her how to do it but after she caught on she loved it

4.0 out of 5 stars okay, May 27, 2013
My kids didn't use this too terribly much. I was looking for something to catch their attention, and this seemed like a good candidate. Daughter seemed to like it

3.0 out of 5 stars too easy for a five year old, February 11, 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This seems like a good game for young kids, but it's too easy for a five year old. My daughter got sick of it after a few days. It's very repetitious.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›