Most helpful critical review
29 of 35 people found the following review helpful
on February 24, 2013
The toy is lots of fun. My son loved it...buyer BEWARE!!!!! The residue left on hands, counters and toys is outright DREADFUL.
My son put his hands on his mouth, no ooze on his hands, to itch or something and he looked at me like he was just poisoned.
The residue, that is not visible has an aftertaste that is so awful. We rinsed his lips and mouth out and after 15 minutes he could still taste it. He did not eat it or even have any on his hands as I said. We scrubbed his hands, it was still there, took a bath, it was still there.
After scrubbing the counter it was still on there... How do we know this, because he played in that spot, after wiping it down several times with windex and soap the residue was still there ever after all that washing. Bottom line ... I DO NOT recommend this for any children or adult. That cannot be a good thing that something is
that vial and cannot be washed off. Kids put their hands in their mouths all the time. What chemicals are in it that are that dreadful. I am in the process of writing the company and complaining. I never write these reviews but did not want any parents to go through this, it cannot be healthy. Too bad too because it was a fun toy that went with the TMNT.